I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean the belt isn't long enough! Its that much bigger of a vest than the belt is on the very edge of staying in or pulling too tight it slips out of the buckle's loops.

So its more like my figure has a beer gut than girly waist :lol

They're like $1 at VP. Don't be a tightass. As I told Ski when he was ho-hum about him, this figure is supposed to be you as a Joe. Go balls out or go home! :lol

Such a ball buster this morning Nam-Nam, be nice to B-rant. :nono But yeah loosen up that belt. :lecture

Gads... everyone's looks so good... I may need to try one. Still have my original 3 3/4 figure and filecard from way back...

100_1738.jpg

100_1739.jpg

100_1740.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1742.jpg

Thoughts?

Pretty sure I hate the hands.... They'll be going away soon.

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet with the black sweater. Definitely sets him apart from the others. The hands look great too!

WTF is with the naked dude in yellow thigh-highs in the background of pic #3?! :lol

Last edited:
-There will be another run of helmets, but probably not till at least fall. I am not taking down names at this time.

Awesome! I know you're not taking names yet, but I call dibs on #1 for the second run :D

Big update! Some of you are going to hate me some of your are like me.
I haven't had a chance to get to the P.O. yet w/ the last batch. :impatient: I have however finished another three and all seven will be deploying this week. I apologize for not letting those of whom have already paid know sooner. I'll be PMing people shortly. In the meantime the workbench looks like an armory.

sbproject2.jpg

sbproject.jpg

The particularly filthy one to the left is Seb's. ;)

sbproject1.jpg

Please excuse Luke and Giles they should have gone behind the helmets.:slap

No problem. It's still considerably faster compared to other customs I've commissioned. :lol

Question, is the second batch gonna be Ver.2? If so, definitely count me in. I already have some ideas for the golden helmet. :D

When does the Mando news letter come out for the second pre order SB head?

Fall-ish. Some other stuff that needs to get knocked out first.

100_1741.jpg

Thoughts?

Pretty sure I hate the hands.... They'll be going away soon.

This shot is my favorite! Looks real, Flosi! I think the black is very cool look indeed and I agree it makes him "your's".
icon14.gif

FACE had a pretty neat solution as far as hands using pro. gloves with the backs of those gloves. Definitely gonna utilize that one myself here at somepoint.

Awesome Rich, also I like the Leia titty shot along with the Starting Lineup figure. Classics. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back