"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm usually against banning customizers when they haven't produced, since it breaks down the line of communication. but i'm convinced we're never going to see a ____ing thing from zahal.... so personally i'd like to see him banned from here for ripping off freaks. he hasn't produced ____ in well over a year, and every post he's made where he's promised to make good has been a lie. my goodwill only extends so far.

i'm usually against banning customizers when they haven't produced, since it breaks down the line of communication. but i'm convinced we're never going to see a ____ing thing from zahal.... so personally i'd like to see him banned from here for ripping off freaks. he hasn't produced ____ in well over a year, and every post he's made where he's promised to make good has been a lie. my goodwill only extends so far.

Agreed !!! nearly two years has passed since i paypalled the money over and all those empty promises later still nothing.

Still so dissapointed about this I would never do this to anyone, how he has the gall to is something i just cant get my head around.

If you ever get round to coming back Zahal i have moved countries let alone houses in those 2 years !!!!

i struck it off my "waiting for" list a couple months ago. ____ it. it's not worth losing sleep over anymore. i did email that lowlife scumbag thieving bastard though, telling him i hope he's happy stealing from good people. guess what... i didn't get a reply. the only comfort i got from this whole thing is that he's an _______ and karma will hopefully one day f him in the a.

Wow. Ive been reading through this thread and one thing that my head cant get around is why he kept coming back to post one or two more post after months of nothing. Thats the most ____ed up part, that he kept getting your hopes up. Im sorry to hear about your guys misfortune. ____ you Zahal. :lol

i struck it off my "waiting for" list a couple months ago. ____ it. it's not worth losing sleep over anymore. i did email that lowlife scumbag thieving bastard though, telling him i hope he's happy stealing from good people. guess what... i didn't get a reply. the only comfort i got from this whole thing is that he's an _______ and karma will hopefully one day f him in the a.

thats a good idea, think i may email might help to vent i think.

Its just shocking really taking all that money from people its a shame that theres no way we can alert paypal to it even though the time period for refund has elapsed.

thats a good idea, think i may email might help to vent i think.

Its just shocking really taking all that money from people its a shame that theres no way we can alert paypal to it even though the time period for refund has elapsed.

What do you guys really think happened though because reading through its seemed he was on a roll and everyone was happy and then he just stopped. How many people actually got one?

What do you guys really think happened though because reading through its seemed he was on a roll and everyone was happy and then he just stopped.

Maybe something happened to him... :dunno

With things like this, you're always taking a risk.

It sucks that it turned out this way. :\

i know exactly what happened to him.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98958txVSrE"]I'm rich ______! Dave Chapelle (best version) - YouTube[/ame]

all he really said was that he had been busy with work, isnt everybody.

I think he realised what was required for each one got fed up and spent the cash simple as that....

What do you guys really think happened though because reading through its seemed he was on a roll and everyone was happy and then he just stopped. How many people actually got one?

He had some personal problems, but it's not like he lost family or friends or anything like that. Sucks because I was the one who vouched for him since he contacted me at first about finishing these dios. The worst part is he kept claiming so many of them were close to completion or shipping in the next few days or what not when he was obviously lying because he never showed any pics.

yeah i was told that these were nearly done, but there was never any proof and i think we were royally strung along.

No matter what problems you have you should never be dishonest or just blatantly ignore the situation that just makes it worse.

If you are honest then people are alot more likely to understand you.

I think this has taught alot of people a lesson, a pretty harsh one but it has.

Even if the guy had hiked the price since the initial post i wouldnt have been bothered as it was a really good price. I think to be honest he probably bit off more than he could chew and the repetition of the pieces just got boring so he gave up.

How many actually got theres in the end ??

wow just wow, this guy is a real (insert whatever comes to mind)
the worst part is that from an outside point of view i see that he kept coming back to comfort you guys into believing that its all good and they are going along nice or being shipped but then he went silent for months , basicly just coming back to tortured the hell out of you guys over and over again.

My opinion on customs is this, make them in advance and then sell them,
if i am to ever sell anything, ill make damn sure that they are ready to sell before i advertise them on any site, that way you can ship them within a week after payment and everyone is happy, ok yes crap can happen but its no excuse not to refund if something does happen, and also a customizer should never spend the cash before he shipped and has had confirmation that the product has arrived save and that the client is happy, there is always a risk that something might break and so on.
bottom line crap like this should never happen and a great seller will have his crap together and will have a system in place to sell his or her products, its simple logic, and for pre orders like these it should only be a small down payment only, and again pre orders should only exist for a second batch that you know that you can produce or are producing, and for the sake of all that is good, have pics, current updates and such on your sell topic every now and then to help ease your client that all is going along nicely, ive sold products before and thats my set of rules and one day this should be the standard for custom makers, that way you protect both the client and seller from going overboard with both selling a product they cant produce and to protect the buyer from getting ripped off...just my two cent and also i feel sick for you guys that he did this.

I am so sorry to read all of these guys.....This guy must have flee to somewhere already or using different account by now. This is for our experience. I would not dare to buy from someone if not recommended by my friend or does not have solid account such as Facebook account : at least I can see his work and progress before deciding jumping to buy such custom......what a shame to the seller....

Back