I want another alien statue...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the 1:1 alien palisades facehugger on Kane statue but it looks really lonely . Whats another piece ( from the alien series that will look great next to it. I've been looking around but want other peoples opinions on this seeing as though its probably gonna be alot of money to spend.
What do ya think ?

I have the 1:1 alien palisades facehugger on Kane statue but it looks really lonely . Whats another piece ( from the alien series that will look great next to it. I've been looking around but want other peoples opinions on this seeing as though its probably gonna be alot of money to spend.
What do ya think ?

DEFINATELY get the Chestburster and/or the Egg.

OOO.jpg

oo.jpg

thats palisades right ?.
Are they 1:1 ?.
I would rather a piece to go next to this be 1:1 but with the price the aliens warrior goes for nowadays thats a big no no.
Thanks for the help m8.
I guess in the long run I could do the 3 steps , first display the facehugger , which impregnates the host.
Then display the chest burster popping out and then finally the alien itself!.
Awesome!.

I want the RIPLEY AND ALIEN MATING DIORAMA from Alien Resurrection!

Why does everyone think they were mating.

The Alien was carrying her to the Queen's chamber, that's all.

If you pay attention, you can see the lights moving overhead and the background moving while it carries her. That's it, nothing more. :rolleyes:

She didn't fight it because she's part Alien. She was drawn to them through the whole movie.

If you pay attention, you can see the lights moving overhead and the background moving while it carries her. That's it, nothing more. :rolleyes:

She didn't fight it because she's part Alien. She was drawn to them through the whole movie.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang...... someone has to look out the window now and then and discover that there is a bigger world. :lol

It was a joke ya fool. :rotfl

Cause they have a life. :rock

Last edited:

Haha! I'm one of the idiots that always thought they were doin' it - lol! That was really the only thing I didn't like about the movie - so I guess now that I know they weren't getting it on, there's nothing not to like, and Aliens Resurrection is all good to me!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang...... someone has to look out the window now and then and discover that there is a bigger world. :lol

It was a joke ya fool. :rotfl

Cause they have a life. :rock

Dude...I've raised 3 kids, spent 8 yrs. in the Army and I'm a helluva lot older than you. So trust me...I have a life.

idiot.gif

I didn't think it was all that funny neither.
I have heard a lot of people saying the same thing about the "mating scene".

Dirty minded? :confused:

It never even crossed my mind that they were mating !.
What the hell ade you guys think that !. Were you watching the movie upside down lol!.

Well, I don't know if you guys saw the look on Ripleys face, but it looked to me like she was about 5 minutes away from poping one off. lol!!

Whether they were doin it or not, that Alien was sure making her feel good. :monkey1

rofl what is this? It was carrying her to the queen. :D

exactly !!! WTF !! , I seriously never even thought about it!.

Anyway back to the point of the thread. I'm thinking about getting the dog alien maquette , it would have me saving up for a month or two without getting nothing much else but I think it would be worth it. After I buy apone and the powerloader , buy there custom sculpts I will move on to this.
Does anyone know of a thread with any pics other than the default sideshow ones ?.

lol - just having some fun here guys - don't be too alarmed :rotfl:lol

You gotta admit though, Ripley did look pretty sexed up in that scene :monkey5

I mean, c'mon - just look at where the aliens tail is. You guys really think there aren't any erotic tones in this scene?

Alien_Resurrection.jpg

Sorry to derail your thread Tay - back to your search for aliens statues :duff

Back