I Want A Gamorrean Guard PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want a Gamorrean Guard PF!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

SS.. you opened the flood gates with Slave Leia.. and I'm a sucker for themes.... now complete the Jabba Theme for PF's and give us a Goon from Jabbas Palace (Preferably a Gamorrean Guard) and Jedi Luke PF!!!!!!!

I also want a Sarlac Pit Dio! :monkey3

SS.. you opened the flood gates with Slave Leia.. and I'm a sucker for themes.... now complete the Jabba Theme for PF's and give us a Goon from Jabbas Palace (Preferably a Gamorrean Guard) and Jedi Luke PF!!!!!!!

I completely agree, we need a Jedi Luke PF (while your at it a new ROTJ Vader PF and Emperor would be nice as well :)) :lsvader:emperor

The Attakus Gamorrean is pretty damn good, though a little smaller scaled than 1/4.

I'm probably the type to get more excited about something like a Gamorrean Guard PF than one of the main characters. I just really like the aliens, and they haven't been done to death like some of the characters.

I want a Gamorrean Guard PF!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Take the Attakus !
Is awesone :monkey5

But maybe you don't know attakus yet ^^

I'm probably the type to get more excited about something like a Gamorrean Guard PF than one of the main characters. I just really like the aliens, and they haven't been done to death like some of the characters.

+1! Totally agree.

that Attakus version is a pretty nice representation.

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

Back