I just wanted to remind you all...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the book once a year and listen to the BBC Radio Drama about three times a year. It comes up on shuffle in my i-Pod and sometimes I can't resist starting from the beginning! The BBC Radio Drama is simply amazing!!!

I just watched FOTR again this week. it helped while i was repainting Strider to actually have the film on.

Talking about good memories..... just like to know if there is a thread on "what is your favourite one-liner" from the 3 movies?

For me, it will be:

FOTR - "They have a Cave Troll!"

TTT - "March to Helms Deep. Leave none alive. TO WAR!"

ROTK - "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!"

Hopefully, someone can tell me the proper place to post this... if not I will just start a new thread.... Cheers!

This seems like a good thread for this!

FOTR: Welcome to Rivendell....Frodo Baggins.

TTT: I told you to take the wizard's staaaff!!

ROTK: My master, Sauron the Great, bids Thee welcome! (Big smile)

Thanks for the reminder... It has been a while since I've watched the movies.

I did read the books again over the summer.

TTT - Gimli: "I cannot jump the distance. You'll have to toss me. Don't tell the elf."

ive actually been watching these all with my girlfriend, for the last week or so. we are gonna watch rotk tom. night, the baseball playoffs and footbal have broken up our lotr watching this past week.
off topic
i also watched district b 13 last night, its a french action film that is freakin awesome. its got a ton of great foot chase scenes with parkour(sp?) ---freestyle walking . it was pretty intense .

I think when I finally obtain exclusive Lurtz at my doorstep, will be the day I will celebrate by watching the extended versions. Here's to hoping on the waitlist. :D

Trilogy said:
I hope to watch the Extended trilogy in one sitting, one day. Just don`t know if I could sit still that long.

,..you ain't a true fan then,.. a true fan will watch all 3 episodes,..without blinking!!,.. :chew

I love to watch the series on a gloomy/rainy weekend. It sets the mood. We don't get lots of gloomy/rainy weekends here in So. Cal. When the sun is out, so am I. So I have to wait a long time for a rainy day.

TOE said:
A true LOTR fan will watch the 3 films without blinking while they are wearing a Gollum costume :D

Can a "true" fan watch all 3 films without blinking with only my Aragorn Underoos on??? Cause if so than consider me a "true" fan.

Anakin said:
:rotfl ,..that's a true fan right there!!,.. :rotfl

I don't know...King Darkness got Aragorn underoos :eek: I'm not even gonna ask where he got it or how happy he was in the cashier line while puchasing it :eek:

TOE said:
I don't know...King Darkness got Aragorn underoos :eek: I'm not even gonna ask where he got it or how happy he was in the cashier line while puchasing it :eek:
LoTR Trilogy DVD set.....$60.00

Aragorn Underoos....$10.00

The shame of buying adult size Aragorn Underoos...Priceless

I just ordered the new released LOTR movies... But they won't get here until about 2 weeks : (

But then I will watch it, not the Exd though. Haven't seen the regular one since I saw them in the movies!

Calle_Sandell said:
I just ordered the new released LOTR movies... But they won't get here until about 2 weeks : (

But then I will watch it, not the Exd though. Haven't seen the regular one since I saw them in the movies!

You are lucky that you only have two weeks to go Calle!.
According to HMV's website us poor rejects here in the UK have to wait until the 1st March 2007 to get the new LOTR dvd's!!.:monkey2
I was really looking forward to seeing them this side of Christmas. From the small previews that i've seen the new documentaries look fantastic too!.
Oh well i suppose we are used to being last here in the UK:D
I might wait for the HD-DVD versions now if the new LOTR dvd's are that far away.
Oh no....hang on. I've just found out We won't be getting those until Oct 2011!:rotfl

Back