I have to say this!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellz Manik

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have to ask this, because im sure many of you might be stuck in the same situation. Would you put your sideshow collection in your master bedroom? Only being is

a. single

b. The master bedroom seems to be the biggest room of all.

c You have so much that you simply cannot afford to put it all in one room

Now i do have extra rooms, but having two statue rooms , is kind of weird to me. Please any advice!!! PS Would you remove the closet doors to your extra rooms?

I have to ask this, because im sure many of you might be stuck in the same situation. Would you put your sideshow collection in your master bedroom? Only being is

a. single

b. The master bedroom seems to be the biggest room of all.

c You have so much that you simply cannot afford to put it all in one room

Now i do have extra rooms, but having two statue rooms , is kind of weird to me. Please any advice!!! PS Would you remove the closet doors to your extra rooms?

I put my stuff wherever I damn well please. That's how I roll. :lecture

:rotfl yeah right. Something tells me there won't be much action in a bedroom full of collectibles ranging from Star Wars to Freddy Krueger to Lara Croft.

:rotfl yeah right. Something tells me there won't be much action in a bedroom full of collectibles ranging from Star Wars to Freddy Krueger to Lara Croft.

Not yet. However, that is by my choice. If I want stuff in the bedroom it would be there. The only reason I try to keep stuff to one room is so I can shut the door and keep the cats out. If it wasn't for the cats I would have stuff much more spread out.

My computer will be in my master bedroom so I will have a few pieces in there, but most will be on display in the TV room.

Most of my stuff is in our bedroom. This is because A: Only live in an apartment for now, and B: My wife is cool and collects her own stuff as well.

badda bing.

Most of my stuff is in our bedroom. This is because A: Only live in an apartment for now, and B: My wife is cool and collects her own stuff as well.

badda bing.

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

I have a collection room, with a few items in the living room. Nothing in my bedroom though... my Wife isn't as cool as Mrs. Bagels. :lol

The stuff I've been able to put out is in my "dining room". IMO, dining rooms are stupid; I always eat in front of TV anyway. If I wasn't single, may be another story. As soon as I can get enoguh display curios, I plan on putting them in other areas, as long as it can look uncluttered and somewhat classy.

If you have a bunch of horror peices like TCM and M. Myers, I'd probably leave that out of the bedroom.

put em where ever man.:rock i keep most of my stuff in the rooms i use a lot so i can see them often. i do have a couple in my master bedroom but i dont want to keep too many in there cuz they kinda scare the chicks away.

I have my own collectible room now but before this my stuff was in our master bedroom in 2 Detolfs. My wifes pretty cool about this hobby of mine.

Mine are in my bedroom , hallway and some in the living room.

They are taking over.

I have an area of the house that I use for my collection. My wife is cool about it, but I am sure would not be amused if I started moving ^^^^ into the bedroom.

No 'cuse they get in the way of the swing and um, well, all those 12"rs make me fell inadequate.:monkey3

Back