I got my holy grail on Friday!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the congrats!

And I want to say THANK YOU TO SIDESHOW FOR MAKING THIS STATUE ONE BAD MOTHAF*CKA! Indeed it is one of the best pieces ever by Sideshow, if not the best.

darth dyp**** said:
Congrat's, from a fellow (and very jealous..:D ), predator fan/sideshow collector!

:lol Same here!! I've wanted that statue for a looong time as well... It's really a work of art, my favorite that SSC has ever produced. And with the light up laser and arm.... Makes it even better IMO...

One day I might try and track it down, but for now.... I'll drool at your pics...:D

Congrats Tyler! :duff

I feel like I was there, and kinda was, when you got this.
We were in chat....Tyler was, to say the least, ecstatic!
Good for you fella!

Wanting a grail is one thing!
HAVING one...priceless! :chew

I envy you your bliss! :D

Last edited:
WetaWork said:
By far, the most stunning piece to come out of Sideshow. Pictures could never do it justice.

Agreed. It's Sideshow's best piece. The only way I'll ever sell mine is if the CM blows me away.

Congrats on finally getting your hands on the grail!
It looks amazing, color me jealous (and broke)!

Glad to see you finally got him Tyler!!!

I hope that one day I can come across one at a fair price.

Now I'm very jealous Tyler, this is one of the best Predator collectibles you can ever own.

Now, you gotta get one of these:monkey5
DSC03458.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on snagging that!

I've always wanted to have one of these, but no money and no room keep me from getting it.

Kongratz Tyler!!!! i know you been wanting this forever you krazy Predator Freak you!!!!

twistedfreak said:
Yes, I did. I need to wait untill I get a good day for taking pics. I need a bright day for it.

;)

ok, it's been months now....has there been a good day for pics yet? :)

Back