I got my holy grail on Friday!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
AND WHAT A GRAIL IT IS! I was simply blown away in every way possible by this. I had wanted it for a good while and then I got it. It's thanks to Adam from DSC that I have this. So, kudos to him for it.

And here is my own little review of it.

The Predator Maquette Exclusive version is the best Predator collectable ever produced. At least, in my opinion. It stands at a menacing 2 feet in height, with a detailed base, real fabric body netting, and insane armour detailing. The paint application on the skin blew me away. The blending of all the colors was brilliant. The pose of it is pretty dang cool as well. It is one heavy SOB though. I was actually surprised by that. I think it looks like it jumped right out of the movie. A piece like this leaves very little if nothing to be desired. I could not be any happier with it.

And some pics of it:

PredMaquette015.jpg

PredMaquette001.jpg

PredMaquette002.jpg

PredMaquette009.jpg

PredMaquette012.jpg

NOTE: I will be taking MUCH better pictures of it when it's a pretty bright day out so I can get more natural light. I will also take pics of the other head on him. These were just some quick snaps.

Last edited:
I've been waiting to see your pics of this ever since I knew you were expecting it. That thing's gigantic! How awesome it must be in person though--that's one crazy cool piece bro!

Nice shots Tyler! I'm glad you finally got your grail item. It's such a cool moment to snag that item you've been wanting for a long time. I felt the same when I snagged the Rog it was such a special moment for me as a fan of LOTR and of SS.

Pretty amazing, huh? :D

By far, the most stunning piece to come out of Sideshow. Pictures could never do it justice.

Enjoy.

Congrats! I am glad you finally got it. I know you have wanted it for a long time.

Great piece, one of the best for sure.

When I get this piece, my collection will be complete. :rock Congrats on the find. Now, if only Adam can come through for me when the time comes... ;)

Absolutely awesome!!

Glad you have finally gotten this.....I have one myself and it is one of my most prized possesions.
Hands down the best predator statue ever made!

CONGRATS!!:clap:clap:clap

:duff

congrats tyler, you got the daddy of all predators! lucky ass!

I've sensed how excited you were for this since you first let me on to the fact you were waiting for it. It's fantastic to hear about what a great week you've been having buddy. Keep me updated bro!

twistedfreak said:
AND WHAT A GRAIL IT IS! I was simply blown away in every way possible by this. I had wanted it for a good while and then I got it. It's thanks to Adam from DSC that I have this. So, kudos to him for it.

And here is my own little review of it.

The Predator Maquette Exclusive version is the best Predator collectable ever produced. At least, in my opinion. It stands at a menacing 2 feet in height, with a detailed base, real fabric body netting, and insane armour detailing. The paint application on the skin blew me away. The blending of all the colors was brilliant. The pose of it is pretty dang cool as well. It is one heavy SOB though. I was actually surprised by that. I think it looks like it jumped right out of the movie. A piece like this leaves very little if nothing to be desired. I could not be any happier with it.

I saw he had one on his site a while back and almost bit on it. Congrats! It's one piece that I would consider one of my grails too and one day will own it.

what's the odds of getting one off of the SS waitlist?

Last edited:
Back