• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Black Friday Sale! HT MKIV $180 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clearing out my collection, so there's more to come, but I figured I'd start with these first.
I have the closed and opened mouth 1/4 NECA Classic Predator figures. They have been on display for a while, but they are in really good condition. I also have the extra hand for each and original window boxes for each of these sans twisty ties (Sorry, no brown shipper).

The closed mouth has a loose right knee joint (doesn't have the ratchet click like the left knee), but the rest is still pretty tight.
CLOSED-PRED.jpg

They both have some broken netting (some shown in the pics below) and slight rubbing in a couple of areas by the joints.
I'm not an expert on conditions, but these are still really nice looking pieces. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

BOTH PREDATORS ARE SOLD! I take paypal payments only.

Open mouthed Predator SOLD!

Here's a 1/6 scale Hot Toys MKIV. I purchased this second hand here years back and it no longer fits in my collection. It's been in a detolf case almost the whole time since I purchased it and it has the original box (no shipper) and all accessories.
However, I removed the batteries when I got it, but misplaced the baggie that held them, so those are not included. As far as I remember, all the lights worked. Selling as is from non-smoking home.
SOLD
MKIV.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Lowered price NECA 1/4 Classic PREDATOR open & closed mouth, HT MKIV

Messaged you. thanks

Re: FS: Lowered price NECA 1/4 Classic PREDATOR open & closed mouth, HT MKIV

Great Member Fast Shipping! AA++++

Back