I bought a pf hulk on ebay on the 11th and i just discovered a huge paint flaw.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no im going to paint it rainbow colored , t hen buy a rainbow tank top to put on him,

but actually a red hulk custom isn't a bad idea....

a repainted red hulk might be a good idea, done properly of course. just look at the price that some of them repainted sim's are going for.

:lecture I'd almost rather buy something that says it's been displayed than someone saying "taken out only for inspection". Realistically, you can never tell if the piece has REALLY been on display. It's just an item that SITS on display. It's not like it's a set of tires where you can OBVIOUSLY notice if they've been used. All people have to do is wipe away any dust and label it "new" :mad: I just had this issue with a buyer of a SW 1/6 figure... I CLEARLY labeled my auction "displayed in a smoke-free home and in mint condition".... That obviously states that it's used but in great condition. However the buyer assumed MINT meant BRAND NEW..... :nono

Chris I don't see what they are talkn about the SW figs I got from you look practically brand new LOL...

Well i guess paypal forced the guy to give me refund if i return it so all's well , but i'm still contemplating trying to fix it myself....

Well i guess paypal forced the guy to give me refund if i return it so all's well , but i'm still contemplating trying to fix it myself....

I wouldn't fix it... if you are going to get all your money back do it and hopefully you will get a good one next time.

Im thinking there going to spike extremely by the time the new hulk dvd comes out so i have a month or so to get one.....

The movie from this summer is already coming out? Wow that is fast. I wouldn't be too worried about the movie release though, it seems more like a trend for prices to start rising after we get out of the summer months.

Back