Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:
Warlord of Mars:

:panic::panic:
This times a hundred! I love the second one, first one has this, idk style that I am not fond of. But her boobs are better! :naughty
Here we are. This could make a good statue with the swamp creature, water, and Frazetta girl.

View attachment 139629
Or just the Frazetta girl :wink1:lol
I'm going to pass on this, I know they have to match the painting dead on, but her face looks strange, and the tigers have almost a cartoonish look to the faces, I think if they had taken the idea but made it more realistic it would have turned out better, there is something off about it to me, maybe its the colors and paint they used to match the painting, but it doesn't excite me.

It's tough, but it does look a bit cartoonish. I hadn't noticed it before.

The NYCC for Huntress is the signed print, COA w/ the signatures, and lower ES.

I'll say this about the son's signature in an attempt to express some positivity- If Frank Jr turns out to be an excellent steward and custodian of his father's legacy in the decades ahead, I will be proud to have signature on a print.

My huntress is now fully paid off :) Anyone else excited for this one?

Cool that you paid it off...but man something tells me youre gonna wait a real long time before actually recieving it :lecture:impatient::dunno

You guys are right, the first to pay will wait the longest here. But you know what, you got the lowest ES ..... :clap

Did a Drawing of her due to my excitement for the statue. :)

huntress_2_by_eddieholly-d8fa7bq.jpg

Back