Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately i saw this peace way to late. There isn't a chance i still can get my hands on one of these, nor?

Unfortunately i saw this peace way to late. There isn't a chance i still can get my hands on one of these, nor?

Yes the regular editions are going up in the next few weeks.
I will post a link here when ARH puts her up again.
Sub here and you will get the info

When are you going to take something other than PayPal?

You can send in a check or Money order if you like now.
The new site should have the capabilities. We hope it will be finished in time for the new orders.

You can send in a check or Money order if you like now.
The new site should have the capabilities. We hope it will be finished in time for the new orders.

I'd rather wait for the new website with longer payment untill i order.

I'd rather wait for the new website with longer payment untill i order.

Sure, hope it get done on time
These will be up for order for some time
We are putting the NYES into production now so the first 100 will arrive early by 6 months
Those who ordered during the NYCC will get theirs first and with extra print

Oh wow hat's cool :) Glad I ordered then! Does that mean the NYCC edition is ~100?
Same for death dealer too :eek:?

Oh wow hat's cool :) Glad I ordered then! Does that mean the NYCC edition is ~100?
Same for death dealer too :eek:?

Estimated yes. It was 100 DD (Best seller at the show), Huntress was near second, not sure how many will be made.
Yes they arrive early so thats good :)

Sure, hope it get done on time
These will be up for order for some time
We are putting the NYES into production now so the first 100 will arrive early by 6 months
Those who ordered during the NYCC will get theirs first and with extra print

Great to hear! Do you have any approx timeline? I realize something like the port issue can come along and throw everything out of whack- but assuming things go more or less smooth, are we still looking at summer? If this slips past July, would it be possible to delay shipment? I'll be on the road from Aug through the end of October almost non-stop so taking delivery of it then might be impossible for me- unless we could get it down to a 10 day window in September.

Great to hear! Do you have any approx timeline? I realize something like the port issue can come along and throw everything out of whack- but assuming things go more or less smooth, are we still looking at summer? If this slips past July, would it be possible to delay shipment? I'll be on the road from Aug through the end of October almost non-stop so taking delivery of it then might be impossible for me- unless we could get it down to a 10 day window in September.

Arahom is saying end of summer, can't say exact time. Hope by the summer the port fiasco is resolved. Sure if they need to they can hold it for you. Just let them know.

10959831_841765635862945_2371262988214734445_n.jpg

10993081_841765672529608_1298898313621678166_n.jpg

10806473_841765715862937_4353201054470917338_n.jpg

10959725_841765755862933_1514133916609812548_n.jpg

MY #2 statue want for the upcoming year from my # 1 favorite sculptor! You rock Tony and thanks ARH for taking more of my money...:)

Ok guys
Here is the latest news on ordering. Orders are up again on the website:

ARH Studios Collectibles

The site update never materialized in time and therefore you do not see the updated 6 month plan or new credit card payment system.
So I want to apologize for this, but we couldn't wait any longer.
Arahom still thinks the website will get updated soon, however we are at the mercy of the programers. We will see.
As far as doing your own 6 months plan then yes we can do it though Paypal. However you have to make your payments each month or it will get cancelled.

I think this Huntress is the best Frazetta female sculpt I've seen. I noticed that we get less and the price went up on the normal edition. I wonder why?

Do we know if the lady can be displayed without the cats? Yes there may be holes in the base.

Whoa' what happened?..this is completely different from what was previewed at NYCC.It's much darker..her Body,Cats and Base all run into each other.Everything is sharp and does not flow.Completely lost the original Frazetta feel.
I also thought they were going to address the Paw/Claw 3 on one 4 -5 on the other issue,but I guess not.Too bad this was really the piece I was waiting for.Guess I'll have to wait for some in hand pics.

Last edited:
Back