Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frazetta depicted women as curvaceous with some flab on the gut and hips. That is his style. Red Sonja is depicted as a fitness chick who lifts weights, eats a high protein diet and does cardio.

:exactly: I love the way Frazetta depicted his women. Looks more realistic to me. Plus, I doubt they had personal trainers and nutritionists back in Huntress' world. :lol

I have to say the face, the face is killing me as it looks like such a nice translation of the loose details of the original. For that matter the paint on the cat's faces is also very nice compared to the original. I would be more than happy if this was 1:6 though.

Wolf, do you have the dimensions for the Huntress. I just PO'd.

My bad ron I don't and I ordered it too. I thought to get the DD specs from Arahom right before NYCC closed today and did not think to do it for the Huntress. I'm horrible at guesstimating but i'll give it a shot. It's almost circular and I would say 29 - 30" diameter.

10696353_766828500023326_7821596950803054024_n.jpg

from earlier in the thread.
At least I hope that is accurate as 22" circular is about as big as I can or would want to go.

wolf-brother (or anyone else who was there) how big was the Tarzan/croc dio in relation to this and DD?

View attachment 139224

from earlier in the thread.
At least I hope that is accurate as 22" circular is about as big as I can or would want to go.

wolf-brother (or anyone else who was there) how big was the Tarzan/croc dio in relation to this and DD?

Told you my guesstimating was bad Mose. I was off by 7 - 8 inches. :lol

I would say the Tarzan footprint is just a tad smaller then Huntress...maybe 20" diameter.

Wonder how many NYCC versions were preordered. There's something Hot about a thick curvy woman with Big Cats...LOL

Frank%20Frazetta-Huntress.jpg

Yep! Was hoping they'd keep those Curves Frazetta was famous for painting on his girls. :) The pear shape, the cute face, the thick thighs/hips, the butt dimples, that lower belly curve. Frazetta is the MAN.

Yep! Was hoping they'd keep those Curves Frazetta was famous for painting on his girls. :) The pear shape, the cute face, the thick thighs/hips, the butt dimples, that lower belly curve. Frazetta is the MAN.

+1 :duff

I'm down to see more Frazetta statues from ARH

I got this beauty on preorder. I showed all three Frazetta pieces to my wife, and this was by far her favorite. I might get another Frazetta piece when the preorders go up.

I got this beauty on preorder. I showed all three Frazetta pieces to my wife, and this was by far her favorite. I might get another Frazetta piece when the preorders go up.

No wrong choice but pretty cool that your wife dug this one.

Can't believe I did not look in here and now it's gone.

Not a problem as the limited order was only for the NYCC version. You'll still be able to pick up the web ex version later.

Back