Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the "rant" was posted here, would someone be so kind and post the reply post regarding the claims too? For the ones who aren't members of FB or that FB Group.
From the managing director of IA, his reply to the current issue

"Hi guys, it’s Sunday morning where I am and I couldn’t have asked for a more shocking wake-up call then to see so much going on in the statue collecting community. Anyway I wish to put out this statement as an employee of Imaginarium Art.

Firstly, my sincere apologies to Alex Thomas and team Radd Titan for the outburst by Danny Lim. It was inappropriate and totally uncalled for. There have been misunderstandings building up between RT and IA in the past few months but they were in the process of getting cleared up. And then suddenly this happened and I am extremely sorry that these kind of exchanges had to be brought up to the public’s attention. Most of you guys know that Alex and I have lots of respect for each other. Alex was even kicked out of a group because he was pictured having dinner with me. These kind of revelations usually results in our missus reacting but unfortunately some statue group took offence. And Alex response back then was that he couldn’t care less. It’s with this mutual respect that we continued to work together in making the relationship between RT and IA grow.

So with that in mind, I wish to respond to a few allegations/rumors which have surfaced due to this incident.

1. Imaginarium Art has lost the Marvel license.

Completely untrue. IA still has the license with Marvel till early 2017. It will be up for renewal based on various factors, which are not to be openly discussed in public. Collectors might have noticed that we still have a wide range of characters that are in the works as recent updates in our Facebook page shows. And we have every intention to move forward with those.

2. Imaginarium Art is close to losing the DC licence.

This again is untrue. IA’s license with DC runs till late 2017. It really depends on what an individual’s definition to the word close is. So it’s pretty subjective based on the individual in question.

3. Imaginarium Art will move away from comic and will try and move in to games workshop such as Warhammer

It is true that IA is considering giving the games arena a shot. But we feel at this point that moving away from the comics’ scene will not be a good business move as there is a huge fan base that cannot be easily overlooked for comics. So we will definitely look into maintaining our license with Marvel or DC.

4. Imaginarium Art has put all their eggs into the Transformers line. So with Prime 1 and XM on this license I am sure they will not last

This is an opinion and we fully respect that. But taking into consideration that we have Pepper Potts, Green Goblin and Mark 45, which have already been painted and up for PO soon, receiving rave early reviews , it’s easy to see that IA is not putting all it’s eggs into the Hasbro basket. And that too taking consideration the 3d works in progress of characters such as Mephisto, Spider-Man and Adam Warlock.

5. Imaginarium Arts owner Danny Lim has filed for bankruptcy

We respectfully request Alex Thomas and Radd Titan to prove this. Cause this is deemed a very serious statement which has extremely serious repercussions for IA and it’s stakeholders. Therefore we urge Alex Thomas and Radd Titan to set the record straight on this matter by responding with the proper legal documents which back this statement.

Lastly, I wish there was less drama and more statues so that collectors worldwide have this luxury to choose, something which they have not had for a very, very long time. Unfortunately with more companies entering the fray, there are bound to be disagreements which results in unhappiness spilling over for public viewing. I am a collector myself. And I have wanted nothing more than to be able to own or appreciate works of art done by artists and sculptors who have spend endless hours, blood, sweat and tears in perfecting their art. Therefore I urge the community to stay cool and keep the thoughts positive."

Sent from my SM-G925F

apparently RT was getting free statues like their Aquaman to do reviews, so basically when they started promoting XM recently during the Stgcc , IA lost their cool

Interesting that #5 above was not refuted by IA's managing director. Only that legal documentation be presented as proof of bankruptcy.

I'm waiting on two replacements from IA. One is coming up to the 6 month PayPal dispute cutoff.

Don't want to open a dispute as it's not the retailers fault but I'm worried I'll be stuck with issues not being resolved.

the owner sounds like a bit of a ****.

BUT, someone claiming all of those allegations without any proof is much worse in my opinion.

I was shocked to see this happen yesterday. I also have Hulkbuster coming, and want to be proud to talk about the piece and the company behind it.

This post makes me think twice about my purchase, and future purchase knowing the owner running the company Doesn't know how to handle situations when they arise.

What the owner did was absolutely uncalled for, but their managing director absolutely said the right stuff and if RT did make all of those false claims than that's some BS right there. That's literally trying to put a company out of business in an industry where we need more businesses for competition's sake.

I've seen a bunch of the RT videos for the IA stuff and it's a pretty **** move to get free stuff which in turn gets their youtube channel more views and then bag a company like this.

What the owner did was absolutely uncalled for, but their managing director absolutely said the right stuff and if RT did make all of those false claims than that's some BS right there. That's literally trying to put a company out of business in an industry where we need more businesses for competition's sake.

I've seen a bunch of the RT videos for the IA stuff and it's a pretty **** move to get free stuff which in turn gets their youtube channel more views and then bag a company like this.

Totally agree. Unprofessional on both ends. RT seems to burn a lot of bridges with whomever they get involved with (i.e. companies, owners, and FB group admins).

I too was worried about my orders, but although i think that the rant from the owner of IA should have never happened in a professional company (reminds me of similar rants from ARH, granted with less swear language), making claims as heavy as these without having triple checked evidence is more than unprofessional. These claims, especially bankruptcy, could ruin a company.

This is troublesome on both ends. I have the opportunity to buy the IA Hulkbuster for a good price, but all this swirl has me a little concerned that if the piece has QC issues it may be a headache to exchange or return, etc. I'm relatively new to this hobby so what do the more experienced collectors recommend?

This is troublesome on both ends. I have the opportunity to buy the IA Hulkbuster for a good price, but all this swirl has me a little concerned that if the piece has QC issues it may be a headache to exchange or return, etc. I'm relatively new to this hobby so what do the more experienced collectors recommend?

I have the IA Hulkbuster preordered at $1900 shipped. I put $200 down and it scares me sending another $1700 if indeed the company is close to bankruptcy. I think if I could get my $200 back I'd just move on. To risky :(

I have the IA Hulkbuster preordered at $1900 shipped. I put $200 down and it scares me sending another $1700 if indeed the company is close to bankruptcy. I think if I could get my $200 back I'd just move on. To risky :(
So true.
Furthermore, what will their customer service be like from here on out? You'll never know when you might need to do an exchange, although I hope you or anyone else here will not need to.

The guy admitted to his statements being slanderous and unfounded. Of course, his admission was only under the guise of his not believing anyone would take his statements as more than a prediction, even though it was obvious they were meant in pure malice.

The guy admitted to his statements being slanderous and unfounded. Of course, his admission was only under the guise of his not believing anyone would take his statements as more than a prediction, even though it was obvious they were meant in pure malice.

Then he deserved everything he got in return

That's the problem. Many people are defending him. I'm talking about the guy who attacked IA, not the other way around.

Oh, okay. Then we are definitely in agreement, ink. It was like dropping a nuclear bomb in response to feeling insulted. Not that the IA guy wasn't wrong too, but...

Exactly. The original statements were rude and unprofessional. The response was more in line with criminal slander. As I wrote, he said it was a misunderstanding, and he didn't mean those statements to harm the company but I find that hard to believe. It was like the classic I'm taking my ball and going home response.

Exactly. The original statements were rude and unprofessional. The response was more in line with criminal slander. As I wrote, he said it was a misunderstanding, and he didn't mean those statements to harm the company but I find that hard to believe. It was like the classic I'm taking my ball and going home response.

Yeah I bet it was a misunderstanding :lol

Back