Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF the statement of Radd Titan was unfounded and he admitted that, then he should be sued for all he is worth. Such claims can ruin a company. If he felt insulted he should have simply walked away, not making false claims.

IF the statement of Radd Titan was unfounded and he admitted that, then he should be sued for all he is worth. Such claims can ruin a company. If he felt insulted he should have simply walked away, not making false claims.

How many people posted on here that they were worried about orders soon after?

Sounds like a misunderstanding to me...

RT: "Your statue's a fail!"

IA: "Excuse me?"

RT: "I said, your statue's a grail!"

IA: "......"

Here you go. I don't know how this is anything but an admission. Like I wrote, he states it was merely a "prediction," but that's disingenuous at the least.

"Just read my post and upon reflection I agree with all said.

I respect Mo and have not issue with him personally.

-Danny Lim made a post attacking me.

-I pm'd him to attempt to clear things

-He continued to attack me over jealousy. For us covering xm in my recent trip to Asia.

-He then removed me from all social media.

It has also been brought to my attention that the 'New(s) to come' part has been taken as fact.

This is a prediction section from and maybe i should have been more clear on that.

Did not realize it would translate that way when I was angry typing."

It's definitely a major problem that a statue reviewer gets free statues and not cheap ones mind you. That Aquaman was $1500. I agree that IA's owner acted like an ass but RT making those statements, which weren't proven, is a million times worse. You're damaging peoples livelihood while you just get likes on a YouTube channel you do for fun. Pretty messed up.

It looks like both parties 'may' have learned never to post on social media when angry.

Both have just made the situation worse. With probably IA losing out overall.

It's definitely a major problem that a statue reviewer gets free statues and not cheap ones mind you. That Aquaman was $1500. I agree that IA's owner acted like an ass but RT making those statements, which weren't proven, is a million times worse. You're damaging peoples livelihood while you just get likes on a YouTube channel you do for fun. Pretty messed up.

I believe both Alex and George of Radd Titan each got themselves an early review piece of the Hulkbuster.

The problem here is that we don't know what was said behind the scene to get these pieces for free, if anything at all. It's just that by sending out such expensive pieces for free Danny of IA may have felt that he was 'owed' something.

Though I believe for the recent Singapore show RT did over a dozen videos on IA, but probably a hell of alot more on XM pieces. But it's certainly true that XM had just that many more pieces on display over that of IA.

I wonder if Alex had done a 30 minute/hour edited interviews with Danny of IA in line with the ones he did with XM during the show, rather than the 20 odd minute uploaded youtube video; if that would've calmed things down. But from that statement from Managing Director of IA, there where already issues between them.

And regarding suing Alex for all his worth, that's maybe a matter for the courts. But it's easier said than done due to the different legal jurisdictions. When both parties are within the USA sure, but outside it's alot harder.

I believe both Alex and George of Radd Titan each got themselves an early review piece of the Hulkbuster.

The problem here is that we don't know what was said behind the scene to get these pieces for free, if anything at all. It's just that by sending out such expensive pieces for free Danny of IA may have felt that he was owed something.

Bottom line, you pay for your own statues. That way there's no issues with a honest review and criticism. If you want to be a respected statue reviewer then just say no thanks, I'll buy my own or review someone else's when I get the opportunity. Or get it and send it back after the review. I won't trust anyone who accepts these thousands of dollars of statues for free and gives their opinion on them. Everyone has an agenda in that case whether intentional or not.

Maybe he should just remove that section altogether :dunno

I say do it... I know I started it, but I was under the impression that RT KNEW what he was talking about. I apologize for the misinformation and would have cleared it up, but I was out with the family all day

Bottom line, you pay for your own statues. That way there's no issues with a honest review and criticism. If you want to be a respected statue reviewer then just say no thanks, I'll buy my own or review someone else's when I get the opportunity. Or get it and send it back after the review. I won't trust anyone who accepts these thousands of dollars of statues for free and gives their opinion on them. Everyone has an agenda in that case whether intentional or not.

Maybe so. But I believe one of the guys at Radd Titan said on one of their videos that they 'may' have a preorder on the production piece of the Hulkbuster. As the early review piece wasn't 100% complete at the time with all the light up functions and the hammer arm.

(Edited: But in the youtube review they were at least completely upfront that they had received the piece for free to keep.)

I say do it... I know I started it, but I was under the impression that RT KNEW what he was talking about. I apologize for the misinformation and would have cleared it up, but I was out with the family all day

Unfortunately, with the internet over old fashion journalism we can no longer be sure everything we read on the internet and especially on 'social media' is 100% factual.

Especially when reposting what is essentially a fight over social media. Unfortunately people can and do exagerate or lie all the time when involved in arguements.

So much drama, didn't finish all this thread or have time to verify the Facebook "cursing" posts, but here are few points since i bought plenty from IA authorized reseller and also dealt with IA directly.

1) I would not order anything from secret compass, they are absolutely terrible for oversea statues. For example the IA Mark 43 Battle Damaged is STILL preorder on their webpage when my reseller shipped them to me months ago already. SC also doesn't put shipping charges on there so they can pretty much charge whatever upon release, i had to cancel XM preorder from them because how crazy the shipping was. My 2nd XM preorder i never heard back from them even though the statue was released month ago also. Pretty much lost deposit on both. I can't say this enough do not order from them for overseas statues it's a lost cause, domestic statues i think it's fine.

2) Now regarding IA, i had nothing but good experience with them. Cant say much about danny's cursing, but the dude really cares about his statues - he works with only his crew/factory and is there always personally monitoring the quality. And they ALWAYS shipped close to his promised release date, even hulkbuster. Nothing like the crazy sideshow/pcs delays. I have many of their statues and all are top notch and well packed. He always does what he says, and has the products to back him up, so he has my respect.

3) IA is not filing for bankruptcy, not sure who **** started this kind of BS - probably a competitor - it really isn't fair to a small company that tries nothing but make quality products. Their hulkbuster just shipped and was soldout, soundwave is selling very well, near soldout. Got at least 3 more pieces in development. It's a small outfit that does a release every 1-2 months on average. I think their marvel iron man is the best hands down in the industry. Their upcoming transformer looks very promising. The human face statues are their weak spot.

Anyways lets get back to topic, will post some photos when my hulkbuster gets here by next week, it already cleared custom in US. Cant wait!

So much drama, didn't finish all this thread or have time to verify the Facebook "cursing" posts, but here are few points since i bought plenty from IA authorized reseller and also dealt with IA directly.

1) I would not order anything from secret compass, they are absolutely terrible for oversea statues. For example the IA Mark 43 Battle Damaged is STILL preorder on their webpage when my reseller shipped them to me months ago already. SC also doesn't put shipping charges on there so they can pretty much charge whatever upon release, i had to cancel XM preorder from them because how crazy the shipping was. My 2nd XM preorder i never heard back from them even though the statue was released month ago also. Pretty much lost deposit on both. I can't say this enough do not order from them for overseas statues it's a lost cause, domestic statues i think it's fine.

2) Now regarding IA, i had nothing but good experience with them. Cant say much about danny's cursing, but the dude really cares about his statues - he works with only his crew/factory and is there always personally monitoring the quality. And they ALWAYS shipped close to his promised release date, even hulkbuster. Nothing like the crazy sideshow/pcs delays. I have many of their statues and all are top notch and well packed. He always does what he says, and has the products to back him up, so he has my respect.

3) IA is not filing for bankruptcy, not sure who **** started this kind of BS - probably a competitor - it really isn't fair to a small company that tries nothing but make quality products. Their hulkbuster just shipped and was soldout, soundwave is selling very well, near soldout. Got at least 3 more pieces in development. It's a small outfit that does a release every 1-2 months on average. I think their marvel iron man is the best hands down in the industry. Their upcoming transformer looks very promising. The human face statues are their weak spot.

Anyways lets get back to topic, will post some photos when my hulkbuster gets here by next week, it already cleared custom in US. Cant wait!

Well said buddy let your photos do the talking

Back