Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bro. Glad you found someone to help out. If I was closer I'd be there in a split second.
Thanks for sharing your unboxing experience.

Could be the pictures, but i didn't expect such a washed out paint. The proto pictures and videos made it seem like the same look as the battle damaged mark 43. But the worst thing imho is the base. I liked the old proto base a lot better. This base is too yellow orange sand looking for my taste. But maybe it's the pictures. Were they made with flash?

Sorry to be honest and in my opinion all theses up close pictures makes the piece look a little rushed and rough around the edges. It might be down to the flash or the casting but would be nice to see the whole statue put together and in some natural light.

Sorry to be honest and in my opinion all theses up close pictures makes the piece look a little rushed and rough around the edges. It might be down to the flash or the casting but would be nice to see the whole statue put together and in some natural light.

There are more pics starting on page 22 that have a little better light. They also show the size compared to other 1/4 pieces.

Please understand the OP was very excited to show off the second in hand piece. With this excitement he took unboxing pictures using a flash and kindly posted them here. He has already stated that once he gets him all setup he will take new pics with better lighting.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...uster-imaginarium-art-1-4-coming-soon-22.html

/

Yeah, some statues look good even with the worst lighting and some even with flash. Could you tell if the production piece is comparable to the prototype? I ask because there are good videos of the prototype out there,

for example this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wK***ipmiWo

and if the production piece looks as good as these, it is a homerun. Please have a look especially at the color tone of the base and the shining of the paint, especially the red paint.

As for your pictures. I look forward to a zoomed out view of the whole beast assembled.

Yeah, some statues look good even with the worst lighting and some even with flash. Could you tell if the production piece is comparable to the prototype? I ask because there are good videos of the prototype out there,

for example this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wK***ipmiWo

and if the production piece looks as good as these, it is a homerun. Please have a look especially at the color tone of the base and the shining of the paint, especially the red paint.

As for your pictures. I look forward to a zoomed out view of the whole beast assembled.
This link isn't working for me.

When you don't have enough light in the room the camera will need more time to focus.

Try to let the camera focus for a bit before pressing the button.

Thanks for sharing your pics

Back