Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is upset because she has been waiting around for it all day. She wasn't even going to take a shower until FedEx showed up. She hasn't left the house or used the restroom all day waiting for them to show up and then they don't even ring the freaking bell. So she is constipated, her armpits stink, and she has wasted a whole day--and with no Hulk to show for it. And she didn't even know she missed it until almost three hours after the fact.

Thanks for not ringing, FedEx!!! I really wanted to see my Green Hulk before I left for SDCC. Heck, I really wanted to see it last week like everybody else.

:sick

I got mine today #257/500 and it is friggin AWESOME... OMG OMG OMG... it is HUGE

tomandshell said:
Congratulations!!!

Did they ring your doorbell? If so, then I am jealous...

I am not sure if they rang, I was at the game .... :monkey2

I did leave a note saying that I wanted to make an exception to the signature, normally they allow that --- not this time, not this time! :gollum:

LOTRFan said:
I am not sure if they rang, I was at the game .... :monkey2

I did leave a note saying that I wanted to make an exception to the signature, normally they allow that --- not this time, not this time! :gollum:

So we are both out of luck?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Leave it to Fed Ex to find a new way to screw Tom. You know you can get SS to change your shipping to UPS? I'd at least consider it considering all the f'ups Fed Ex seems to make (especially with you).

It seems that instead of the regular FedEx truck, my packages are now coming from a FedEx Home Delivery van, and several hours later than they used to. And this time they didn't even ring the bell. I may ask them to switch to UPS.

I got #86. This piece is just incredible! The sheer size of it is very overwhelming. I had a place a set aside for it, but it wouldn't fit because it's just so massive. Really great piece!:chew :chew :chew

I Got # 37 (Green EX) What an Amazing Piece I love It...........But have to keep him in Box for now no place..............The size of that Hulk!!!!

I guess it goes to show that you can never predict what order Sideshow is going to ship out the numbers. Lots of times, the low ones go out first, but in this case, I was very pleasantly surprised to receive such a low number on an item that shipped later than many others. All of my stress and pessimism was for nothing. Now I just can't wait to get home from SDCC and see it in person. They don't have the Hulk diorama on display at SDCC, so the first Green Hulk I see in person will be my own.

:D

That's what happens when you think the odds are in your favor with the gray Hulk only being 50 units. Sideshow defies all odds and ships you a low one on the green.

I inspected my green one this morning with my brother's help before coming to work. I like it better than the gray but letting go of a low number gray is out of the question for now. :cool:

Green Hulk vs Spidey #46 landed last wednesday on my doorsteps!!!

I didn't think it was this BIG!, I love the piece!!!

SolidLiquidFox said:
That's what happens when you think the odds are in your favor with the gray Hulk only being 50 units. Sideshow defies all odds and ships you a low one on the green.

I inspected my green one this morning with my brother's help before coming to work. I like it better than the gray but letting go of a low number gray is out of the question for now. :cool:

How funny! That's exactly what happened! I thought that the odds were on my side with a low numbered gray (relative to the size of the line) and against me with the green, yet my expectations were confounded in both cases. Of course, my friend traded me grays and I now have #19. :D I think that if I had received green #44 I would have traded my friend back and had a matched set of green and gray #44 Hulks. :google

are ur guy's lights going at a constant pattern? because mine are flashing all over the place. i've counted 3 distinct patterns so far

Both red lights stay on for about 10 seconds then fade away for about 2 seconds. At least on my gray one. The green hulk lights...I did not stare at them that long.

Back