Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Here I was thinking this was going to be a rare exclusive, maybe limited to 500. 1750 for a so called Ex, calling the comic store and cancelling my order. This one I'm cancelling solely on this huge ES.

Sir I stare at a screen half the day. I am that blind. I don't check out girls from a distance cuz they might be a dude with long hair.......

Last edited by a moderator:
u should use this font size for every post of yours .....Which War Machine wants to read:woo..... i think every time he needs to tell u plz bigger font size.....bcoz of eyes issue:google....... :rotfl

I might get in trouble with the mods if I did that :lol Maybe for ES announcement. I will do that :lol

Wow! Here I was thinking this was going to be a rare exclusive, maybe limited to 500. 1750 for a so called Ex, calling the comic store and cancelling my order. This one I'm cancelling solely on this huge ES.

Yah, I'm a bit surprise at that number. I guess SSC was getting a lot of orders for Rulk. I will still keep mine regardless of the ES. :)

I am having a really hard time deciding if I should call my Comic Book/Figurine store up and Pre-order this Rulk. The thing is I have never been into comic book related sculpts. However after seeing pictures of this massive piece...again I am finding it hard to say no.
So far all my Sideshow Sculpts are from the Lord of the Rings and the Dead line...just not sure if this will fit in with my collection.lol

This addiction is getting worse and worse.

Edit: Okay after thinking it over I think I will pass on this one. With the new Sauron PF coming out (God Knows When) and still saving up for a Patient Zero PF if I can manage to find one I just can't see this Sculpt fitting in with my other Sculpts/Figs.
So I get to save some money for some Sculpts I really like rather than something that I am really not into. Still the Red Hulk is very impressive looking but I've decided to back out.

Last edited:
i would be on it but i basically have the same sculpt in green. too redundant to spend 400 and sacrifice space. however it looks like red looks a lil better..

bodie

this pose actually looks much better on Red Hulk ...... it will be awesome

Im gonna cancel mine. I would keep it but it doesn't fit with my awesome new Hulk.

IMG_0153.jpg

Ain't that right DHAVAK?

Back