Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro. Made a promise to SS I won't be trading or selling :(

WTF?!?! You mean if I would have won the contest I would have been stuck with the PF? What kind of ____ is that? It's yours. You should be able to do whatever you want with it.....trade it, flip it, or use it any way you want.

Damn, it's a good thing I didn't win it then. It would be stay in the box and take up permanent residence in my closet. I'm just saying. Congrats again.

Sorry bro. Made a promise to SS I won't be trading or selling :(

:goodpost: one of SSC best

WTF?!?! You mean if I would have won the contest I would have been stuck with the PF? What kind of ____ is that? It's yours. You should be able to do whatever you want with it.....trade it, flip it, or use it any way you want.

Damn, it's a good thing I didn't win it then. It would be stay in the box and take up permanent residence in my closet. I'm just saying. Congrats again.
If I won this & I already own the green & grey, I still will not sell or trade it.

me niether, got two grays and a green and got plans for all of them.:lecture wouldn't mind another green someday

IMO, nothing will ever surpass the Hulk PF again. The sculpt, paint APP and weight will never be achieved again. Everything is now hollow and there are inconsistent paint App more then ever before. These will always retain value. A true masterpiece & grail! Same for the original Captain America, Thor & Doom PFs. True classics at its best.

I gotta find some way to trade my green hulk comiquette for this rulk. And then get the hulk maquette. Anyone know what the going rate is for a reg hulk comiquette

This Rulk is definately a beautiful piece. Unfortunately I will be turning this one down for 2 reasons. First...I decided to use extra funds I have to Pre-order the Grim Reaper and also to put towards a rather expensive brand new unsealed Sideshow Uruk-Hai Berserker Ex that I was able to come across.
The second reason is because I have never been into Marvel Comic Heros so this figure will not fit in very well with all the dark and gory PF's and Legendary Figures that I will have in my "Collection Display Room".

I still keep tryin to talk myself into this figure but I think for now I am backing out. If he does not sell out a few months from now I may grab him. Again this is a stunning huge piece I still see this in my future collection but for now I have other figures to purchase that are more important to me.
All these words trying to justify why I should not be getting this and watch me just go ahead and order him. :)

Last edited:
Those who cant afford it in august do not worry, ES is really big.Ebay and the after market will be flooded with them. You'll be OK for a least a year, without any price rise on this piece.

Back