Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously wish I had the funds and room.
I'm thinking the Maquette would be perfect with Abomination but too big to display with Hulk Buster, Hulk Maquette and Abomination both 1/4 scale? Think Busters gotta go. Sorry not trying to turn this into a Maquette thread but any suggestions on price? Big Chap $800, Predator $1000. Not as much workas went into pred, I'm thinking 800.

.....700$-800$

I can't believe just by changing the hair can make a statue look so differently good. Passed on the green one. This one is my.

I remembered the first 4 pages of this thread

"Oh it's fake!"
"Oh it's legit"
"Oh it's fake!"
"Oh it's legit again :panic:"

:lol

I would have to disagree. SSC did a very nice job of giving us a raging and rampaging green Hulk. He is always leaping and landing in comics. This is just the 1st time we have seen anyone attempt this as a statue. It was a gutsy call by SSC that paid off perfectly. The PF seems very docile and stoic to me. I'm sure the Com was made with the intent to play up the anger and dynamic movement of this character. I think SSC nailed it with the green Com.

The Red Com is just a variant with a few tweeks that will allow them to make some easy dollars. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

:exactly: I know alot of people hated the green comiquette but I love mine. The base and the dynamic pose make it happen for me. The only real beef I have with it is the head size.

:exactly: I know alot of people hated the green comiquette but I love mine. The base and the dynamic pose make it happen for me. The only real beef I have with it is the head size.

I know that quite a few peeps complained about the head size and the buzz cut. To be honest, it didn't bother me. The modern Hulk is drawn by many artists with a smallish head. It's done to play up his huge body. I'm OK with it.

My only real issue with the Com is the paint job. Lack of shading and the green used on the Hulk Com were not up to par IMHO. The PFs paint job is still the standard for any Hulk statue as far as I'm concerned. SSC just nailed the green and the paint details on it are amazing. Even though I'm not a fan of the PF, there is no denying the quality put into that statue.

Overall, I'm very happy with the green Com. I think it's cool SSC tried something unique with it.

This will be available for a long time.

Pass. Bring on the maquette.

I would have seriously considered getting this one if it wasn't the same pose as the green hulk comiquette.

u should use this font size for every post of yours .....Which War Machine wants to read:woo..... i think every time he needs to tell u plz bigger font size.....bcoz of eyes issue:google....... :rotfl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back