Hulk Comiquette Hair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hulk's hair?

• Total voters
If they didn't change the Emma Frost PF due to feedback it is unlikely they'll change this one. From my memory Emma Frost was criticized even worse.

Maybe if SS receives hundreds of emails regarding the hair and size of head they might consider modifying it. But if they don't get any emails they might think fans actually like it cos I doubt they come into the forum to read all the posts.

I dont know why some of you guys think SS comes in here or cares about what is said on the forums. We went over this many times in the Morgul Lord thread. Nothing will ever be changed by complaining on the forums, you have to take your complaints in a formal matter to SS themselves. It may or may not change anything, but at least they would know how many ppl dont like certain aspects of a product. You guys can create 100s of threads about the Hulks hair, and it wont make a difference.

He's right. What you see is most definately what you're gonna get.

Shoulda just went all out...

house-party1.jpg

Maybe if SS receives hundreds of emails regarding the hair and size of head they might consider modifying it. But if they don't get any emails they might think fans actually like it cos I doubt they come into the forum to read all the posts.

You're probably right there bro.

But if they don't get any emails they might think fans actually like it cos I doubt they come into the forum to read all the posts.
There are several "VIPs" from Sideshow who post pretty frequently. I figure they keep a close eye on what folks think about their releases.

I am not even going to vote. My poor Hulk is being taken apart, just like Nightcrawler, Black Cat, Emmma, bullseye. You'll all gonna pay when I get photoshop eventually!! :pfft::pfft:

I can't get over how bad this looks. Hulk is not the best looking hero, but damn that face is uglyyyy. That hair cut is the lamest thing ever, ruining what could be an otherwise solid statue.

I'm amazed that people are so concerned about the hair. LOL

How about some polls asking if we like the hyper steroid muscles? The pin head? The whole over-the-top look of the damn thing? LOL

BB

Been waiting for these comi for more than a year and after seeing what Olivetti did with Pun I'd imagined it these way minus some minor details on the head thatcould use a twik, like the print (as very few seem to like it) and all do I didn't like the pose at first It's grown on me....so cheers to all who liked it.

Back