Hulk Comiquette Hair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hulk's hair?

• Total voters
Think this looks awesome. Except for the hair and small head. I do like the sculpt on his face though. I would have definately bought this if not for those imperfections.

2000641_press02-001.jpg
200064_press02-001.jpg

Like people have said, the head is just too small.

them pics look like Hulk just saw that Burger King had the Whooper on sale, so he had to stop suddenly to check it out.

Can anyone here photoshop some Army camouflage pants on him and maybe dog tags around his neck?....then he will officially be ARMY HULK

Chris

This is an easy pass because of the hair and face. So sad, I was really looking forward to this one. :thud::(

Honestly i love olevettis staues i have the punisher and venom and i have spidy and carnageon the way i do like this statue bt the hair is awkward deliberating wether i should get it

Honestly i love olevettis staues i have the punisher and venom and i have spidy and carnageon the way i do like this statue bt the hair is awkward deliberating wether i should get it

Just curious, are you drunk? I'm sorry, but I have to ask when I see so many spelling/grammer errors. No offense :rotfl

Back