HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Yeh, that does look great there. Nice accessories line up.

Chest looks pretty compact too.

Yeh, that does look great there. Nice accessories line up.

Chest looks pretty compact too.

Thanks.

I cant wait to get my BR Joker next to him, there gonna look so awesome together.

I'm on the fence about this figure. I can get past the inaccuracies on the suit, but does the figure look as bulky as it does in these pictures. Like say, standing next to the Begins figure, is there a noticeable size difference?

Because this figure has actual layering of armor with the chest piece being separate, standing next to the begins figure, it does look and feel bulkier, where the Begins suit being just a giant rubber suit looks a bit more slender as a figure.

That's side by side. By itself, the TDK suit figure just look fantastic, one of my favorite figures in my entire collection.

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

Ooo...I love that last shot. Total work of art dude. Why dont you work for Hot Toys? Or Sideshow????? They could use you.

Thanks, that was a whim experiment. One of my sources of light for the set was a combination laser pointer LED light and in one shot I accidentally hit the laser button instead of the LED and it made me think, hmmm, what if I whirled around the laser on him, so I set the camera to timer, lit him with a green LED and waved around the laser while it shot. I liked the scene in the movie where Batman's in the club to get Maroney and I wanted to capture that multicolor look on him.

I posted about the grey paint rubbing off, here are some pics I found. Pics from toy-world.

After repaint with this

3052221242_fe98a7aed0_o.jpg

3052221156_743b227860_o.jpg

where can you find something like this in the states?
looks great if you wanna enhance the colors and works well on the rubber suit

The silver panels on the ab plates are actually supposed to be the same as the light silver colour on the chest plate..same pattern and everything...the real suit it was almost transparent like on both the chest and ab plates.

where can you find something like this in the states?
looks great if you wanna enhance the colors and works well on the rubber suit

You can find it at most remote control/model car shops, etc. Look online or in your area for one and then either look at their sites or call them up.

Very interesting how small you made the chest look with the skill of light and shadows.

2676666778_5967587cb3_o.jpg

Most impressive shots! Very sleek.

I also agree about that Hot Toys promo shot look. That is stunning.

In it's entirety, my poster campaign based on Gordon's dialogue from the close of the film.

poster3.jpg

poster4.jpg

poster5.jpg

poster6.jpg

Back