HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

has anybody heard anything about statue toyson this figure and br joker? ...anything?

Last time I emailed them they said April. Im in the same boat as you are and just as worried.

I just got my custom cape from buddylee. The material, weight and details are just amazing. I took off the clips on the original cape and had my wife sew onto custom cape. HT should switch to this material. Check it out guys.

33u4sir.jpg

15wyoht.jpg

25rnzf9.jpg

wrg6z8.jpg

6qweia.jpg

2ik385g.jpg

Last edited:

^any pics of it without using flash, mate?

I'm not really digging the silkiness of the cape... looks a bit too shiny for my taste.

^any pics of it without using flash, mate?

I'm not really digging the silkiness of the cape... looks a bit too shiny for my taste.

The shiny is due to the flash. This cape does not look shiny at all. I'll see if I can take pic during the day.

i had a suprise and a half today i was expecting Mr Bale to arrive at my house on Monday and he came today!!!! :rock:rock:D:D! pictures coming later!

after 3 months of waiting and being let down by various websites....

Here he is!:rock

I just got my custom cape from buddylee. The material, weight and details are just amazing. I took off the clips on the original cape and had my wife sew onto custom cape. HT should switch to this material. Check it out guys.

33u4sir.jpg

15wyoht.jpg

25rnzf9.jpg

wrg6z8.jpg

6qweia.jpg

2ik385g.jpg

What a shame about the one flaw.

The V should be on the neck like in the film.

2709292878_5a5da88145_o.jpg

What a shame about the one flaw.

The V should be on the neck like in the film.

2709292878_5a5da88145_o.jpg

I could have leave extras to give the V look. Not a big concern for me. I don't really prefer that look.

I just got my Buddylee cape. This thing is beautiful, I draped it around my OC Batman and it looked perfect. I love the way it wrinkles realistically. Can't wait until Monday when I'll have a figure to put it on. :chew

This is tempting, but I can't find anywhere that has fabric like this...

Back