HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Just pointing it out cause they are people who really nitpick about stuff like this.

Hence why the last thread was locked because of that. It got way out of hand. Over analyzing.

I am all in the spirit of discussing anything about the figure, accuracies, inaccuracies, but that thread got beyond on topic discussions and turned into a personal insults free for all. Glad they lock it up.

Got my TDK Batman today!!! This thing is fantastic!!!

I have two gripe with this figure. Gripe number one being the lack accessories. Other than the hands, we get two batarang, the grappling gun, and the mini bomb. It's the same thing from Ori suit Batman.

I (and lots of others I believe) will gladly trade all these for the sticky bomb gun. Despite the months of delays and requests, HT still fails to give us the most requested Batman weapon. I mean how hard is it to design one now that the movie is out? It's really the only thing missing from this most excellent figure.

I'm extremely jealous.

Rey told me it'll be in this weekend or next. Looks like next weekend it is then - with She-Predator Machiko.

I pointed out previously that I don't remember him using the Batarangs when in the TDK suit. I might have missed it but I think he did use his grapple gun + mine gun in the final scene when he was rescuing the hostages in the clown suits and the henchmen in the doctor coats etc.

Maybe they will throw it in as a bonus with the Bat-Pod, like the rumours of the wired cape and the alternate hands?

Last edited:

It's crazy just about every shop I have looked it's all sold out.

the reason i asked was y not get hand pegs off ebay and put them on the other hands and side the hands on a off with the pegs on each hand

tdkpsd01agenkolarqq4.jpg

All these pictures look amazing. I can't wait to get mine. Did anyone ordered their Batman Figure through Cornerstore Comics? Any idea when they will ship? Thanks.

I have recieve by TDK figure and have notice the TDK version height is shorter than the BB version by a 1/4"
Just look at this pic.
tdkshorter.jpg

Back