HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is at least one HT batpod on the island of Ireland. I know because it is mine. Got it today. Toys2 come through for me again. Managed not to be hit by customs. Wonder will I be as lucky with the Tumbler.

So - I await only the Batmobile to complete the HT TDK line to date.

What do u think about the Batpod a-dev?

I'm back in the waiting room. Just ordered the Dark Knight Batman figure from BBTS.

There is at least one HT batpod on the island of Ireland. I know because it is mine. Got it today. Toys2 come through for me again. Managed not to be hit by customs. Wonder will I be as lucky with the Tumbler.

So - I await only the Batmobile to complete the HT TDK line to date.

How did you get away with customs for something so big? and when was the last time you had something imported?

dose anybody know when the 2nd wave of HT 1/6 TDK are coming in?? is it really in april??:confused:

DC Direct?

In answer to the question what do I think of the Batpod - I love it. This thing looks seriously cool - I've just now mounted my TDK Batman on it and I'm going to leave him on it because it simply looks the business. These things are damned expensive but they are absolutely worth it if you loved the film.

As far as accuracy goes I'm not sure how accurate it is, I haven't taken the time to compare it to the film. I don't like innaccuracies when I know they're there, I can be a bit fussy. When I don't know they're there I just bask in the brilliance of what HT does on these things. Right now, to my mind the Batpod looks right out of the film and I am (insert expletive for emotional emphasis) thrilled. Maybe one day I'll be back here saying 'hey they put the exhaust on the wrong side FFS' but that time is certainly not now.

About the customs thing I guess the Batpod, though a big package, isn't so big that it can't pass for something of lower value. I'll PM on that. The tumbler may well be a different story.

Just got my Batman from Toy Square today. I had canceled my preorder from Alter Ego, missed the bargain at Redford Films, and decided to pay a little more in shipping from Canada just to be done with it. Paying HK shipping would've been my last resort.

Just got my Batman from Toy Square today. I had canceled my preorder from Alter Ego, missed the bargain at Redford Films, and decided to pay a little more in shipping from Canada just to be done with it. Paying HK shipping would've been my last resort.

Congrats. I'm still waiting on mine. :( I spoke with the seller the other day and they still don't know when they'll be in, so that probably means between April-June. :monkey2

Has anyone gotten their TDK stuff from Statuetoys.com yet? Or a shipping conformation?

It seems that my local retailer is getting the 2nd wave v1 Jokers this week. Do you guys think it is possible that HT exchanged the original head by the much better v2 BR Joker head? Strange idea at first, but they would deliver a better product this way. And since they have the resources, why not?

It seems that my local retailer is getting the 2nd wave v1 Jokers this week. Do you guys think it is possible that HT exchanged the original head by the much better v2 BR Joker head? Strange idea at first, but they would deliver a better product this way. And since they have the resources, why not?
I highly doubt it... then why would you want to buy the Bank robber version.... they want your money. :D

Well replacements went out yesterday cause the original shipment of both jokers never made it to my doorstep, so it looks like i'm still waiting!!

well, BBTS cancelled their HT OC Batmans...

and what sucks is i had been calling the vendors to see, including toys2, and they said they were not getting any more,... but saw that some had recently ordered some, which was after the fact. :(

:(

Finally got my BR Joker. I now have the OC Batman, Two-Face and both Jokers. In short, I have every one of the announced HT Batman products that I want (well, I want the Tumbler, but have nowhere to even consider putting it).

In short, I'm outta here! Call me if the Scarecrow, Alfred or Gordon are announced. (It feels strangely satisfying to have a collection "complete").

Back