HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you know to avoid to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.

My story is back here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1210451#post1210451.

He got in touch with me at mid October to assure me my TDK Batman was on route and now refuses to get in contact with me. Any advice would be very welcome.

Unless he stated otherwise he is most likely getting a DCD shipment, which won't be shipping until December 24th unfortunately.

Sweet, I bought myself the Joker and the Dark Knight Version Batman today from toys2 and they shipped today! I am really happy that they will be here before Christmas. Now if only Toys2 would send me my Bank Robber Joker.

for the "HOLIDAYS," (i hate political correctness oh sooo much) i'm going to get the regular ht joker, new suit ht batman, and a set to make a custom nurse joker.

YAY!

It s difficult if not impossible to add to all the superlatives that have been written about Dark Knight costume Batman.But it s easily in the top 10 figures that i ve ever seen.I just love it and hope my cousins 8-year-old son does nt come visiting unexpectedly because with an action figure the quality of this one it would have blown my mind(hre s a huge fan of "The Dark Knight" but they ve told him he s too young to see it yet : 0 (

that's so sad. you should show it to him, but tell him that he is not allowed to touch it or hold it, unless ur helping him with it. But u should let him see it for sure

Anybody have any experience with dollyplanet? Good/bad experiences?

I pre-ordered the Jokers from there last month since it was the cheapest I saw on the web ($125 each, plus free shipping if you ordered more than one thing), but since doing that, they haven't responded to a couple of my e-mails regarding shipment date inquiries. . .I'm beginning to worry a bit. Perhaps unnecessarily so, they have great EBay feedback.

just paid for my BR Joker from Joe...he should be shipping it any time soon I guess :)

Has anyone had any problems with Toys2.net?? I bought The BR Joker and the DK Batman from Toys2.net about 8 days ago and have sent them a couple e-mails, i have not had any reply from them.

Has anyone had any problems with Toys2.net?? I bought The BR Joker and the DK Batman from Toys2.net about 8 days ago and have sent them a couple e-mails, i have not had any reply from them.

I bought the same figures as you just a few days ago and they both have shipped within the last two days. Your figures will be shipping very soon I would say.

I bought the same figures as you just a few days ago and they both have shipped within the last two days. Your figures will be shipping very soon I would say.

thanks for the reply. Did “toys2.net” send you an e-mail or a confirmation when they did ship it?

thanks for the reply. Did “toys2.net” send you an e-mail or a confirmation when they did ship it?

I got a notice from UPS saying I had an order coming, and then shortly after I recieved an email from Toys2 saying they shipped my order.

Back