HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well deserved. Anyone that advertises "In Hand Ready to Ship" and keeps you waiting with no communication deserves the negative feedback regradless of their prior perfect feedback. He got lazy & perhaps a bit greedy for sales. I used BIN on one of his auctions but decided not to pay and bought from Joe instead. That's the first time in over 300 ebay buyer transactions that I ever reneged on paying due to false seller promises and poor communication.

Weird how he seems to be ignoring some and yet he's always responding to me and others.

Strange.

im getting scammed.... i think.... where i bought it says they will be instock in september...... he told me to pay only $20 and when it arrives i have to pay the rest.......... i still smell scam......:monkey1

This is why you order from actual online sites such as toys2 or bbts and not eBay.

with animate the biggest problem is the language barrier. I asked them about the shipping for the Joker and I paid for EMS and it was shipped Airmail. They did reply with something, though I have absolutely no idea what they meant. I'm with Krayt Dragon as I'm just happy to get a tracking number and my Joker. Was going to ask them to refund the difference I paid with shipping, but at the end of the day, just glad to be getting my Joker!

He's probably ignoring me since I'm the only one who seems to have a problem with him charging for EMS and using Airmail.

You are not the only one having a problem w/ that guy. I am also. All the same issues and he offered me a refund, but hasn't delivered yet, so I guess I'll go through paypal also.

Couldn't take it anymore, I filed my claim with his ass today. The guy has had my money since the first week of July. He will definitely be getting another negative feedback. I will never purchase another item from an overseas ebayer. I do agree that the language barrier has been a problem but he obviously knows how to lie in english so I have little sypathy for him.

Couldn't take it anymore, I filed my claim with his ass today. The guy has had my money since the first week of July. He will definitely be getting another negative feedback. I will never purchase another item from an overseas ebayer. I do agree that the language barrier has been a problem but he obviously knows how to lie in english so I have little sypathy for him.
don't bundle in him with all the good overseas buyers dude. this is primarily the reason why i try to stick with ABCExpress.

my main judge of how good the seller is, is i send them a message asking how fast they can ship, and if they reply relatively soon/and will ship within 24 hours i go with them. hasn't failed me so far, just in this case as I didn't contact the seller at all before buying...these figs are making me go retarded.:eek:

Seems our friend has received his first slap on the wrist...
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...tab=AllFeedback&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1183

I received this message from him this morning...
hi

sorry , i just arrive HK, all the item will ship next week, Due to we wair Hottoys sent the figures to us next week

tks

wilfred

- animate_internationals

What the hell does that mean?

I received exactly the same response after sending three e-mails. I had also ordered Batman (new suit) through him but now just dont trust this guy once the paypal protection period runs out. I think I'll try for a refund :(

don't bundle in him with all the good overseas buyers dude. this is primarily the reason why i try to stick with ABCExpress.

my main judge of how good the seller is, is i send them a message asking how fast they can ship, and if they reply relatively soon/and will ship within 24 hours i go with them. hasn't failed me so far, just in this case as I didn't contact the seller at all before buying...these figs are making me go retarded.:eek:

That's the thing animate_internationals was really good at first with communication. I never had a problem, with him getting back to me. Now all I get is BS lies after I was told items were in stock and ready to ship on the 18th.
So he told me that he would ship my Joker this Tuesday..hopefully.... :banghead....

Back