HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently my item (items hopefully), have reached the States when entered the trackin number it reads: inbound into customs.

boo-yah!!!:banana

My tracking from animate started working last night. Seems like some got screwed for a bit and some not. (ordered on the 19th)

Just got a reply from Animate (finally), he says that he will be shipping out on Tuesday, apparently he's waiting for something from Hot Toys, probably those bags.

He told me the same thing. He's waiting for the figures from Hot Toys.
Then he said if he doesn't have them on Tuesday he will give me a full refund.

Went ahead and sent a message to Animate inquiring on the status of the order that I placed on the 21st for the BB Bats. We will see what he comes back with. Next time he really needs to indicate the true stock status to avoid these issues. If I thought that the fig was not in-hand, I probably would not have ordered. I also do not like how he is holding out on giving me feedback, even though I paid immediately and my end of the transaction is complete. Holding the feedback hostage.

He told me the same thing. He's waiting for the figures from Hot Toys.
Then he said if he doesn't have them on Tuesday he will give me a full refund.

Good to know about the refund. He sent the same message to me, minus the refund info, and apologized for the delay. At least this is an extra for me. I have another on order from Joe.

Hmm...maybe my order has shipped, I have received no such message.

I had to email them three times to get the response. Of course, now that I ordered from them, Joe has a few extra Jokers that I could have bought.

Same here...at least the waiting room is almost to full capacity. It would suck even more if the room was half empty.

I just got my BB suit figure 30 minutes ago!!!:banana I'm so damn happy. Studiosunny came through. This is my first figure. I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no shelves, no cases, no sense, just an empty room with a Batman in it and I love it.:chew Sucks that I don't get to enjoy him for very long. Gotta run of to work soon.

Hey, I'm receiving my Joker from animate and the tracking # works, but it says"Left Hong Kong Airmail Centre". Is this different from Express Mail Delivery which I paid for? Sorry to sound like an idiot but I've never dealt with something ordered internationally before, and from what I'm reading Animate is screwing around with some people's orders.

Hey, I'm receiving my Joker from animate and the tracking # works, but it says"Left Hong Kong Airmail Centre". Is this different from Express Mail Delivery which I paid for? Sorry to sound like an idiot but I've never dealt with something ordered internationally before, and from what I'm reading Animate is screwing around with some people's orders.

So does mine i paid for ems. which kinda pisses me off. (i'm just glad to have a working tracking at this point) But i hear it still shows up fast with that method.

Anybody know when BBTS will start shipping these guys?
I'm waiting for a Joker...

I emailed them and got this useless answer:

"We unfortunately do not have any more accurate arrival date information on these products, sorry. Manufacturers often do not tell us when items will be ready until the items are either in transit to us or about to ship to us. Manufacturers also often experience delays in the production or shipping of products so its hard to establish a specific release date. We will update our listings if more specific release & arrival information is known."

I'd like to know too. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but I'd love a target week or even month just to know. I've always gotten good service from them, so I was a bit surprised to get such a "cut and paste" answer. I actually mentioned that I knew sellers in Hong Kong were already receiving them, so this really seems like a useless answer.

So does mine i paid for ems. which kinda pisses me off. (i'm just glad to have a working tracking at this point) But i hear it still shows up fast with that method.

Cool, thanks. Just die a little each day he's not in my grubby grasp and hopefully tomorrow he will be, but Monday I realize is more realistic. I'm still debating on a repaint. I'll look at it inhand and see how I like the paint. But the DC version I'm happy with the repaint I gave it and want to make his makeup a little more "messy" on the Hot Toys. Not interrogation room messy, but eye makeup and smile a little more smeared.

Back