HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving all the pics here! Seeing all the different collections makes me wanna go and buy the whole range so far... guess i missed the boat.

Sorry to keep harping on about it... but back to the retracted wrist blade issue. I was watching P2 the other night and the scene where the pred takes on the jamiacan gang in the columbian drug lords appartment... he takes down the last jamaican bad guy with his wrist blades... he pops them just before he moves in (filmed quite rapidly and stylistically) and they are poking out ever so slightly. Tried to chuck the dvd into my computer to get screen grabs but the damn thing kept crashing.

Its been so long since i last watched P2, i forgot how many Preds turn up at the end and all the varying designs you can see. I swear i saw a celtic pred mask in there some where! Now i'm considering getting the P2 Elder! Why oh why oh why why did i ever come to these forums! Why didnt i just stay in the LotR and SW forums... :rolleyes: :monkey2

20.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

Hey you guys,

Anyone here wants to sell or trade their Battle Damaged P2 Box with the "Sideshow" sticker on it?

I can pay you via PAYPAL for it or I can send you the same HT box with no sticker + cash.

Im really serious about this. So please let me know.

Thanks,

Hey you guys,

Anyone here wants to sell or trade their Battle Damaged P2 Box with the "Sideshow" sticker on it?

I can pay you via PAYPAL for it or I can send you the same box with no sticker + cash.

Im really serious about this. So please let me know.

Thanks,

I've got one, if you want it.

Also one last thing. Anyone has the Battle Damaged Mask for sale? Willing to pay top $$$ too. My dog ate mine :(

Last time Ill post something like this. I figured Id get mre response here than the for Sale forum. Thanks guys

Are you serious? If so maybe it won't get completely digested and become even more battle-damaged :lol

Yeah. I was thinking that too but I cant find the other half.
:monkey2

I Already bought a regular face mask at EBAY. Just cant find the battle damaged version.

Im willing to ay $ 50.00 for those people who doesnt want it. Please email me @ [email protected]

Back