HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They always come back, always.

So did you buy one of these yet?

scar006lh7.jpg

No, i didnt.

By 1/6 i mean HT and all toy form stuff. My attention will be focused on the Diorama line for Alien/Predator and im after props now, and whatever Alien/Pred statues or PF that SSC may release down the line. It feels great because after this decision im 700 dollars richer from refunds and sales, it also feels god because because i know i HAVE NO FINANCIAL PROBLEM now to buy the whole Diorama line

By 1/6 i mean HT and all toy form stuff. My attention will be focused on the Diorama line for Alien/Predator and im after props now, and whatever Alien/Pred statues or PF that SSC may release down the line. It feels great because after this decision im 700 dollars richer from refunds and sales, it also feels god because because i know i HAVE NO FINANCIAL PROBLEM now to buy the whole Diorama line

Well, I can't argue with that logic. :D

Got my BD P2 yesterday but got stung by customs EUR 28.00 ($40). First time ever, i was like WTF?!!

Personally I'm not that happy about the fig's articulation - the arms cant be raised very hight cos the body armour gets in the way and they're SO stiff to move!!! I hate that we only get one left hand too and it cant even hold anything.

Last edited:
get this...I was in London today donig the normal shoppnig rounds of the figure shops and came across a Hot Toys P2 original version, not the BD one, and they were asking £229 !!! :confused: way too much............apparently they have sold a few...

The Cinema Store near Leicester Square......serious ouch...they normally have some great items but the hot toys are off the scale.

The Cinema Store near Leicester Square......serious ouch...they normally have some great items but the hot toys are off the scale.

The prices in that place swing ridiculously, I've seen 'NEW' HT stuff going for £200, but I've got some amazing bargains there as well. SST POTA figs for £9.99 and I got the old Medicom, Cro Magnon, Bape, Che Guevara/Ape for £30, they told me it was priced up wrong and should have been £230, but they let me have it.

yeah got some good deals there, not quite to the level of "got it for £30 instead of £230" sweet :chew

they are great but sometimes but I had to do a double take.....got the guy to get it off the shelf so i could look at the price proper..!!!

Back