HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also: is there a trick to keeping his battle shattered helmet on his head other than balancing it there like a stack of books on a would-be beauty queen's head?

I've actually used some slightly tacky hot glue drops pulled from mailings to secure the helmets on some of the old AVP Preds, it might work here too. But there's also a product called Glue Dots that you can buy from arts and craft stores online that many here use to secure the helmets.
Here's a link:
https://www.gluedots.com/display/router.aspx?DocID=297

Last edited:
I would say DON'T dump the Predalien hybrid....trust me!

I've actually used some slightly tacky hot glue drops pulled from mailings to secure the helmets on some of the old AVP Preds, it might work here too. But there's also a product called Glue Drops I believe that you can buy from arts and craft stores online that many here use to secure the helmets.

I think you mean Glue Dots.

Okay, so.... how does it attach to the shin guard? :monkey3

EDIT: I got it! (had the shin guard on backward...)

It seems to me like EVERYBODY's waiting for P1, at least everybody who subscribes to these Predator threads. Is there anybody here who doesn't want a HT P1 Predator? I didn't think so.

There are many of us here who also want a 1/6 Queen from Aliens to complete the series with the USCMs and Power Loader. She will be a huge grail piece for a lot of people, including myself!!!

It seems to me like EVERYBODY's waiting for P1, at least everybody who subscribes to these Predator threads. Is there anybody here who doesn't want a HT P1 Predator?

:wave I'm holding off until I see him. While we haven't seen a better Predator film since the first one (though I really did like the second one back in the day), I think we've seen some better creature designs.

I got the P2 BD Ex last night,very fine specimen might add.:D If you have this one you won't need the reg P2.Simply because the blood is not that prominent ant you can pose him up to look undammaged.I had a few issues with him.Two of his dreads fell out when I was just holding on to him.And one side of his mouth falls out very easily.But over all great Ex,I love him.I'll post pics later today.

I got the P2 BD Ex last night,very fine specimen might add.:D If you have this one you won't need the reg P2.Simply because the blood is not that prominent ant you can pose him up to look undammaged.I had a few issues with him.Two of his dreads fell out when I was just holding on to him.And one side of his mouth falls out very easily.But over all great Ex,I love him.I'll post pics later today.

aah finally... i thought i was the only person with problems with a p2s dreads. mine fall out as well. and most of the dreads look like they could easily drop if tugged a little..:monkey4. i spent carefully superglued them bact in to their sockets. just hope the glue doesnt have any effect on the rubber

aah finally... i thought i was the only person with problems with a p2s dreads. mine fall out as well. and most of the dreads look like they could easily drop if tugged a little..:monkey4. i spent carefully superglued them bact in to their sockets. just hope the glue doesnt have any effect on the rubber

It should'nt have any effect as that's probably what HT used.

It may already be too late for that. Is there anyplace that still has these in stock, aside from ebay (where the prices are going up)?

I just sold mine for $310.20. The buyer lives overseas. He already made a payment via PAYPAL.

I was shcoked because I thought the guys is not going to make payments, but I opened my email today and a PAYPAL confirmation appeared that the buyer paid.

I feel kinda bad because I thought I would make a small profit ($30-40) but nothing like this.:confused:

Back