HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS: Predator 1 Dutch + Billy

It looks like a different head to me now.
The sculpt looks different in a few places. The lips and forehead most.
Maybe its just painted differently but seeing as though they say T 3 its probably completely different.

I own T2 and T1000, these are the exact heads, but the necks are shortened and cheap paint jobs are slapped on them, they're recast knockoffs.

It looks like a different head to me now.
The sculpt looks different in a few places. The lips and forehead most.
Maybe its just painted differently but seeing as though they say T 3 its probably completely different.

They look like Andy's heads to me. The T-1000 is a no brainer. And Andy's head looks much better than HT.

I'm not into the Camo face paints either. But the outfits and weapons are superb as expected. I'm prolly gonna wait on these.

Looking closely at that ad, there appears to be a price listed at the bottom right corner of the page, right below the full pictures I think it says: $780 for Dutch and $730 for Billy.
Converting those numberers from the Hong Kong Dollar comes to: $99.8878 USD, and 93.4883 USD respectively.
So each one might just be $100.
That's a great price, I can pick them both up if that's the case!
I hope my eyes aren't playing games on me though.

I already mentioned that above. It's the same price in Hong Kong dollars as the Marlon Brando figure that is being sold for $120-$130, and that's what I expect them to sell for. You can't just do a direct conversion like that for an imported figure.

If these prices are correct its great for me.
Will be getting everything from this line without a doubt.

I already mentioned that above. It's the same price in Hong Kong dollars as the Marlon Brando figure that is being sold for $120-$130, and that's what I expect them to sell for. You can't just do a direct conversion like that for an imported figure.

I looked around and didn't see it specifically mentioned, I thought what you said came from speculation. Hopefully HT will be able to sell a lot more of these so they could price them a little less then their Brando. I know I'll be getting Dutch as long as he's priced under $140. Billy will have to come in at under $120 for me to get him as well.

So its Dutch and Billy so far. Assuming 2 at a time what combos do you predict next?

Blaine&Mac, Dillon&poncho Hawkins&Dutch2? or will the 'pals' of Blaine and Mac be seperated? Will Dutch2 come immediately like the bd predator2 and cleaner predator?

And assuming a 2nd Dutch will it be worthwhile buying 2 of version 1? Are there enough outfit combinations to try?

So its Dutch and Billy so far. Assuming 2 at a time what combos do you predict next?

Blaine&Mac, Dillon&poncho Hawkins&Dutch2? or will the 'pals' of Blaine and Mac be seperated? Will Dutch2 come immediately like the bd predator2 and cleaner predator?

And assuming a 2nd Dutch will it be worthwhile buying 2 of version 1? Are there enough outfit combinations to try?

I'm hoping that we also get the muddy Dutch like towards the end of the film!

-CJK

I think we'll only see the one Dutch but also think we will see 2 different Predators, maybe one a clean version and the other BD.

I think we'll only see the one Dutch but also think we will see 2 different Predators, maybe one a clean version and the other BD.

I think that they might do 2 Dutchs, BD and not. If they will have a BD Predator, then they might have a BD Dutch to go along right?

I think that they might do 2 Dutchs, BD and not. If they will have a BD Predator, then they might have a BD Dutch to go along right?

I sure hope so but with likeness rights they may only be limited to the one Dutch. I would love to see another Dutch version, more so than any other marine.

yea, I was joking about the Red polo, but it would be sweet to recreate the most awesome movie scene of all time...
dutchdillon.jpg

"CIA got you pushing to many pencils?...had enough?"

Back