HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it would matter because arnie is a public figure now... his likeness can be used anywhere right?

Yes, but only if they were to make an "Arnold as Arnold" figure. Using Arnold's likeness for a character he's portrayed in a film is a completely different animal.

Re: Hot Toys MMS: Predator 1 Dutch + Billy

These look great, havent started on the Predators yet, so it would be good to get these and maybe a predator to go with them.

Must admit I cant either, just think about 'Blaine' if they get Jesse Ventura's face spot on that would be simply phenomenal!

ahhh....i just re-watched Predator last night and i can't wait for these to come out.

well with the news of a dutch & billy i updated my dutch a bit. (added a leg knife & sheath, dirtied him up, matte sprayed his head for a sweaty look.
d1.jpg

d10.jpg

i have a few more updated photos & basically a parts list on the original thread for those that may want to do a bash instead.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34310

imo, the head sculpt that you are using is better than what HT is using. Great job.

yeah , I'm almost positive it is.
For some reason it makes a better Dutch than T-800.

imo, the head sculpt that you are using is better than what HT is using. Great job.

What sculpt is that?

Looks like Andy's T2 Arnie from Sideshow.

yeah , I'm almost positive it is.
For some reason it makes a better Dutch than T-800.

im not really sure exactly what it's from or by who.......i ordered it from store-rooms.com

I think it is. If not I haven't a clue really.
Heres the Terminator 2 one up close.
T2-T800_Sideshow-3.jpg

I've seen that store-rooms selling recasts of these heads, they did it with the T-1000 figure head too.

sku315_3.jpg

sku313_3.jpg

Back