HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first I believe with the Preds was the Sideshow version of the Ancient AVP Predator...but I think you're right I don't think they were sharing exclusives until after the BDP2

You're right, I forgot the ancient Pred, though I think there was one SSC got and one that was a Japan Ex. I'm a bit vague on the AVP preds, I didn't like any of them and only loosely caught info on them from here.

MaulFan said:
It's not just you, the Predator himself was the lightest ever, by intent or due to being the first and them not knowing how far they could take him and budgets and all. He had no hand to hand combat weapons like the Predators from P2 on had, and a very basic medical kit.

Hence my :confused::confused::confused: when someone mentioned how much P1 came with. because it's minimal. BUT..

MaulFan said:
Other than trophies, there's not much this figure could come with, but it comes with everything you could want in a single figure package, no need for a variant to get roaring mandibles or anything.

Yes and No. It comes with everything you'd expect from P1 as far as "Screen Accuracy". Yes. But No in that "Screen Accuracy" didn't stop HT from adding on accessories to Borg who should've came with nothing. So that's why I posted my comment.

Moving forward.. I think the SS Ex. for P1 should be the original Predator Bio which later became the Gort "Lost Hunter" Bio. It's really the only thing that makes sense.

Hence my :confused::confused::confused: when someone mentioned how much P1 came with. because it's minimal. BUT..

Yes and No. It comes with everything you'd expect from P1 as far as "Screen Accuracy". Yes. But No in that "Screen Accuracy" didn't stop HT from adding on accessories to Borg who should've came with nothing. So that's why I posted my comment.

Moving forward.. I think the SS Ex. for P1 should be the original Predator Bio which later became the Gort "Lost Hunter" Bio. It's really the only thing that makes sense.

I understand the :confused: now, it looked like it was the meaning of the phrase loaded with stuff that was causing the confusion, which made no sense, and I think of figures coming with what they use in the movie or whatever, and being that there's little missing with this one, hadn't considered that there could be a perspective where this figure doesn't look inclusive.

I'm just glad he's got at least a right fist, he had left and right, but not having that on P2 was a dissappointment, it's weird to pose him with the wrist blades for a strike with open hands, looks unnatural.

For some reason, it seems HT always skimps on the left hands for options. Wolf has only 3, 2 right 1, left, P2 just has the one left hand and a few rights. I think this figure with 5 hands is the most accessorized as far as hands go.

Don't forget Borg too.. he has 5 as well. 2 open, 2 closed & 1 semi-opened right hand for the spear. I didn't mind the left hand for Wolf because it can actually grasp one of the accessories (the Shuriken). Still, an extra left "grasping" hand would've been nice. Especially with P2 since he holds that skull and spine in his left hand in that rooftop shot.

I'm just happy P1's as well done from design to accessory inclusion as he is, very important figure to me and I'm happy with what I'll be getting.

I paid $130 for Billy to be shipped to UK and $170 for Dutch. They work out at about £86 and £112 respectively. If they came out earlier last year when we had it good it would be about £65 and £ 85. :(

But then again Billy and Dutch are pretty expensive compared to the familiar USCM anyway.

Do you mind saying where you got those prices?

I just saw AlterEgo Comics and Toys2 are taking pre-orders for Dutch. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Toys2 took the pre-order out with a "SOLD OUT" status, don't know if A.E.C had took it down. Plus Alter' still has the pics of him up. Maybe HT are about to put this guy back up????Anyone??

Just came back from HK. Went to Hottoy shop and to a pic. Enjoy ;)
The Pred looks WAY too short compared to Billy and Dutch!! Preds are meant to tower over humans!! I wonder how the hand is holding the skull?

Last edited:
nice pic bro!!!! do you have any more pics of your trip to Hong Kong?
What were you looking for? I'll be in HK this summer. I'll have to remember to get a posed pic infront of the HT store this time.

The Pred looks WAY too short compared to Billy and Dutch!! Preds are meant to tower over humans!! I wonder how the hand is holding the skull?

Yep.
That's the biggest ^^^^ up HT ever made.
They'r Preds are a midgets if to talk about a true 1/6 scale.

Well the HT store, Toy Hunters is about 10 mins walk down this street!!: :)
1078630187_16b5edee9a_m.jpg

Back