HT making Symbiote Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, i wouldn't think it would be too far off, really not that much different. (color, symbol) Although i wonder if they'll include the base again... Really don't need two of em.

It'd be neat if they included a piece of the Cathedral. To try and recreate the pose from the promos.

detail.jpg

I'll get black suit spidey regardless, but it'd be cool if they threw in some nice incentives, maybe like a little camera and a different building piece...the church would be nice like mentioned.

I'd really love if they just included a peter parker sculpt ala the t-1000 donut head with sarah connor, maybe even throw in jeans and a shirt and then we could just kit bash the rest. That's also guaranteed true-type sales for HT. I think that would be do-able and would definitely up the interest for a figure that's almost a re-release without really jacking the price up.

and yes I know there's plenty of Tobey haters out there, but I for one would love to see it, and I don't ask/nitpick for much...so there, dammit :monkey3

With my love for the red and blue Spidey, i'm definitley on board for this as an extra, providing there arent too many other HT i'm interested in hitting around the same time.

It'd be neat if they included a piece of the Cathedral. To try and recreate the pose from the promos.

detail.jpg

the cornerstone that came with the original HT Spidey is from the Cathedral . watch that scene and look at the "X" design on the base piece and the movie

the cornerstone that came with the original HT Spidey is from the Cathedral . watch that scene and look at the "X" design on the base piece and the movie
This would be awsome to have anyway. I definitely will buy a black suite spiderman. Would love to have this base as well.

I want this figure so much. I was hella suprised with how awesome the regular one came out/

Not like the new design. One piece works better IMHO. Unless they are thinking about adding a switchable sculpt with this one, I think it was a bad choice.

they are probably adding a sculpt and making the head/neck two separate pieces.

If it comes with a HS Ill have to get it.

As I mentioned in the classic Spidey thread, the costume needs to reflect the look of the symbiote a little better. Just dying the red suit black hasn't sold me, personally.

Now too - with the way that neck area looks.. :slap :slap :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back