HT making Symbiote Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
failbasaurzk0.jpg

:lol

i love how theres a bunch of "SPECULATION" threads that are still open but a thread for an actual figure thats been shown gets merged for no good reason and then everyone rags on nam for startin up when it shouldn't have disappeared in the first place , just sayin
Exactly! :lol

I've been waiting for a thread on Black Spidey to be created.. although I have been keeping up in the regular Spidey thread as well. Glad we have a dedicated one now.

Why would you fix my post? The Symbiote is not available anywhere yet. I was asking about a tentative release date. 1st quarter next year? Maybe anybody know when this will be released?

Jeez! I was just probing for info. Hoping someone would have heard when we can expect the Symbiote spidey to be up for sale. Anywho. Tool or mod I'd still like to know so I can preorder when it hits. How about some more pics. Give me something.

No information on when this will be released yet. Specs and official pics haven't yet been released, so it's probably a ways off. You can probably find more pics/videos in Comic Con/Ani-Con threads.

Usually, the indicators of when HT figures are gonna be released are either notices that the figure was released in Asia or Sideshow notifying folks that they're gonna be charged soon. Sometimes insiders from Hong Kong will post that a figure is supposed to be released at a certain time, but even seeing the specs released doesn't really tell you much. Some figures are released a few months after that, some almost a year later.

Uh, what?

8ee1119f4c46a907d5764d3dab0a0357.gif

Ohhhhh, you're Canadian, my bad.

yeah its the country with a recovering economy... oh too soon, and my original jab was at that retarded post edit its either a tool thing to do or a retarded mod, and dont get me wrong there are a few good ones but the rest are ridiculous

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR7k1Eh5Ikw"]Epic[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back