HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version) Spec and pics

I personally think a lot of dealers are just trying to profit from Michael's death right now by pre-selling the figures this far ahead of the release date. One EBay seller is even claiming he has the figures ready to ship!

My only guess is that they think by December that most of the world will just look back at Michael as just another dead rock star and not give it a second thought.

Last edited:

Ordered via toys 2 !!!!!

Oh they are definitely trying to cash in. The only problem is that it's working. People are justifying it by buying it. I hope they aren't all regretting it when they see this figure.

I wish they would start calling figures that deserve the title, DX figures. Godfather should have been DX with what it all came with. Now this too with 2 complete separate outfits/heads, and a DX price tag to boot. I guess Hot Toys believes DX and PERS are synonymous terms as it really is all this figure is missing.

I wish they would start calling figures that deserve the title, DX figures. Godfather should have been DX with what it all came with. Now this too with 2 complete separate outfits/heads, and a DX price tag to boot. I guess Hot Toys believes DX and PERS are synonymous terms as it really is all this figure is missing.

True besides the price is a "DX" price anyway. I guess "DX" must include PERS.

About flipping time with the dual outfits! An extra jacked with a head just wasn't cutting it. Looks like Hot Toys got the message. Now they need to get the gears turning on a slim AA body.

*Sigh* Caved & bought 2 from Toys2.........I am so weak, and poor! Luckily it won't be charged for 4 months, phew!

is the price confirmed yet? Cause in Singapore, Hot Toys usually cost like USD148, which was the price i paid for my bank robbery joker.

Well, as long as it's within USD200, I'll buy it!

Now they need to get the gears turning on a slim AA body.

....which could presumably be used for black people from other countries? :rolleyes:

*not all black people are american

Ordered from toys2.

Geez, glad I got in early at Toys2! With people buying 2 of these (me included), I feel as though they will pre-sell out quickly - especially at $190!

....which could presumably be used for black people from other countries? :rolleyes:

*not all black people are american

Which is why I don't use the term African American. Its one of my pet peeves. Same with the term Caucasian which was coined after the peoples of the Caucasus region located between Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

Geez, glad I got in early at Toys2! With people buying 2 of these (me included), I feel as though they will pre-sell out quickly - especially at $190!

He started off his preorders at 120 and there are 113 left now. Still I think it will take about 2 weeks to sell out.

Think this will disappear fast? This is the one time I really wish HT would give a hint as to how many they'll produce. I know they don't do numbered production runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back