HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version) Spec and pics

:D The Popcorn might be something they will throw in just for fun.

Hey guys
do you think if Ebay is a good option to preorder this MJ figure?

Thanks!

Nope. Pre-ordering off eBay = Bad!

Nope. Pre-ordering off eBay = Bad!

That depends who you order from,you can rely on ABC-Express on ebay,never had any problems with them and ive pre-ordered from them many times.

Hey guys
do you think if Ebay is a good option to preorder this MJ figure?

Thanks!

It's against EBay rules for sellers to pre-sale anything that they will not be able to ship within 30 days of the auctions end. And everyone knows this figure want be released until December, even some of the sellers state it.
If you were to buy it now on any of those auctions by the time the figure is released if something were to go wrong there is nothing that EBay/Pay-pal could do for you. Checks would have long since cleared and charges on your credit card would have processed months before, you would be completely screwed.

That depends who you order from,you can rely on ABC-Express on ebay,never had any problems with them and ive pre-ordered from them many times.

Hot Toys Japan refers to ABC-Express as a US dealer for their products (I contacted them), but you’re still working through EBay and so you’re still taking the same chances.

Can I have it please?...
As a token of good will and peace?... :monkey3:peace

Maybe....:cool:

figure looks sweet can see it sellin out like hotcakes.iv ordered quite a few off ebay lontentoys are good iv never had problems with them if they get it in il def be gettin it from them.Iv only ever had one bad problem on ebay with a figure and thats happening atm with iron man mk 1 all i recieved was hands and the box but they are sending me a new one out.so all good

He had a little smirk on his face for the better part of the video when he was with his girl so the smirk sculpt is more accurate than the stern one. Plus it looks more similar to the expression on the cover of the Thriller album.

HOT TOYS - M ICON - MIS09 - Michael Jackson collectible figure (Thriller version)

Michael Jackson’s performance in the Thriller music video will never be forgotten in our heart. Tribute to the world’s greatest entertainer of all time, Hot Toys is proud to present - Michael Jackson -in this 1/6th scale collectible figure. This real-like collectible figure depicts the King of Pop as he appears in his Thriller music video in 1983.

This Michael Jackson - Thriller collectible features:

l Hot Toys’ slim version TrueType body, over 32 points of articulation, stands approximately 30 cm high
l 2 interchangeable heads – MJ head and Zombie head
l 2 sets of costumes ( original red jacket and pants & the zombie suit)
l 2 sets of white socks with black shoes
l Five (5) sets of interchangeable hands and one (1) additional posing right hand
l 12 inches figure stand with the classic Thriller title and Michael Jackson nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artist info:
- Head Sculpt by Kang In Ae
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Head Paint by JC. Hong

Michael Jackson TM

Under Licensed by Ecbizz Japan Co., Ltd., Tokyo/Japan

Triumph International, Inc./U.S.A.

All Rights Reserved.

1MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

2MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

3MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

4MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

5MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

6MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

7MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

8MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

9MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

10MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

I have 3 of these on pre-order already!

Kojun should have made that headsculpt, looks just wrong (normal MJ).

He had a little smirk on his face for the better part of the video when he was with his girl so the smirk sculpt is more accurate than the stern one. Plus it looks more similar to the expression on the cover of the Thriller album.

:lecture Thats exactly the same reason I like the smilie one better too. Plus the eye area looks improved as well. I can't find a single flaw with this piece. I'm still shocked at the Q3 release date though ................ I suppose it just goes to show that HT's does prioritize certain prodcuts IF they really want/need to.

the 1st one from the proto was really nice

Yeah, good point...
I just hope we also see the other HS as I thought it was pretty badass...
Maybe on a Beat-It version?...

I have 3 of these on pre-order already!

Ditto!

What a great deal. The price is higher than I expected but you get what you pay for with basically 2 figures in 1. All I wanted was the zombie get up so not really sure if I should pre-order or just wait for parted out pieces to pop up everywhere..

unbelievable,im getting this figure no matter what i allways wanted a black micheal figure and in honor of his passing i will cherish this figure.

i got three so i can display both looks & have one mint in the box!:D

Actually if you bought 2 you could still do the same thing, all you would need is a nude TT to make the second custom. I'm sure they will release the TT soon too.

And if you collect The Dead line you can reproduce this :rock

thriller.jpg

Could go well with my Graduation Day Buffy, too.:D

It's weird that we get the proto and official sculpt pics in the same week. How's that work?

The new normal head looks more like a great Thriller album sculpt, and it would be a great replacement for the original Jackson figure if you're like me and perfer the less surgically altered Mikey, but I did prefer the more sinister looking proto for this figure even though it looks like shat in this shot.
20090717_fc514b16b12a13be40feXmeBKA.jpg

Release in Q3! Hell yea!

Q3 is right now. How soon are we getting this? Sideshow eluded to a PF Thriller Jackson being possible since he won some recent poll, so there seems no reason they won't carry this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back