HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version) Spec and pics

I'm surprised BBTS doesn't have a pre-order up yet. They usually have one up instantly at even the slightest hint of a new HT release.

:D I've been "refreshing" for the past hour now.

I hear if you're Canadian and order from Toys 2 ,your order get cleared automatically before any american orders....:monkey1

Zombie head is the one I'd prefer. Also, wasn't he wearing a letter jacket when he had the cat head?

Yep, he had a letter jacket in that scene.

I wonder if alexei at viking is going to get these?

I really hope they go with this sculpt,the more i look at the Smiling Head the more i dislike it,the first one we saw was perfect allready imo.Might be a tease that we might get 3 sculpts?Why would they show us pics of 2 different sculpts at the same time?

Hot Toys don't listen to Rock83, he's Norwegian so ..............

I think I actually prefer the smiling head juxtaposed with the zombie one.

Prices will come down. HT will make tons of these...

Not sure about the smiling sculpt. MJ didn't smile in that scene as I recall. Like the original sculpt better.

Yeah, that's pricey. There's two sets of clothes two very nice sculpts 11 different hands though. I won't be buying but it isn't because of the price.

If HT can make the production figure look this good then this'll be one of the nicest looking figures out there.

Prices will come down. HT will make tons of these...

Not sure about the smiling sculpt. MJ didn't smile in that scene as I recall. Like the original sculpt better.

:lecture:lecture

seems we're 50/50 on preferring the prototype/productions heads. Don't get that very often.

I'm not actually sure now how much of the difference IS the sculpt... a lot could be the paint & lighting. The new one has less 'make-up' on his eyes... his nose, chin and upper lip should be a little bit darker... more shadowed. And the eyes definitely look different somehow. But I wonder if it's just a minor sculpt tweak... with different paint apps.

hmm..... anyway, still the best MJ figure out there by a mile. :rock I'm waiting for the best UK price before I order. (because I've already spent too much this year.. I'm not supposed to be spending a damn penny, lol)

Once I buy the figure, i'm gonna throw in the trash the clean jacket and the reg face sculpt.

Can I have it please?...
As a token of good will and peace?... :monkey3:peace

Well, it looks amazing!!
But, I agree, this face looks too happy...
I like it a lot, but doesn't give me a Thriller vibe, for some reason...
I prefer the original too... I wonder which one will be released, and I also wonder if they'll use the other one for a Billie Jean or Beat-It release?!!!

I'm also disappointed it doesn't come with Popcorn... :D

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back