HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

Wow not Elvis? oops! I was certain it would have been Elvis and not Jackson. Krayt, you were right man! I too was hoping to see a Thriller (Black) Jackson, don't know if I will get this, still it looks decent.

Yeah maybe a thriller in the future. Hell, i'd take an extra HS. But i will get this no doubt.

HT #1

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock am sooooo getting this :rock

:rock

:lol:lol:lol The first thing I thought about was your response to this news!

Yeah maybe a thriller in the future. Hell, i'd take an extra HS. But i will get this no doubt.

HT #1

Ah hell who am I kidding i'll definetly get this, I just saw a pic without his hat and it look pretty damn good!

I just wonder how many MJs HT will actually make. I can see a Thriller version being the biggest seller.

I actually wouldn't buy a thriller MJ, this is probably the only one I will be getting

You all want a 'Thriller' figure? Just buy this 3 things ->

mjsy3.jpg

brownii9.jpg

thrillerhx3.jpg

:D

nice to see HT updated their TT bodies. This slim version should probably be named "normal" version instead compare to their usual super wide version. :lol

Cool MJ figure, though I would wait for a thriller or a captain eo version down the line.

I like it a lot but i was hoping for a more black MJ. But it's billie jean and a must for me.
I'm most likely gonna get this too, I LOVED that performance he gave of Billie Jean, still one of the only videos I see of a performance that gives me goose bumps. I was a big fan of Michael in that era.

You guys wanting a black MJ figure will probably be disappointed. I'm thinking there is no way he approves one of those.

You guys wanting a black MJ figure will probably be disappointed. I'm thinking there is no way he approves one of those.

If not no biggie, I was kinda expecting this version. And it being Billie Jean is great.

So it's basically this version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7MmEMrCRfc

Too bad they didn't have that slim body for Jack Sparrow.

Thats what I said over in the other MJ thread-

Off The Wall was his best without a doubt, but I somehow doubt MJ would approve a sculpt of when he looked like himself!
That said, I'm still gonna try and get this, I mean whats not to like, the King of pop as a pop collectable!
Plus this looks way better than my old one!
review_medbond_8.jpg

Love the new body, but MJ?
What an incredible waste of resources.

is the exclusive version gonna come out with macaulay culkin fig too????

Probably not too off the mark there... I too would definitly want a Thriller version.

This figure looks great and the tailoring is tops, but it is a creepier looking Michael than I'd prefer and the gloved hand does look like its filled with sausages.

ooh if I had the money I'd so get this. That face works brilliantly for the 'dance' poses. Spot on.

The pics where they've posed him in those moves, it just looks brilliant. Maybe I'll get this next year.

Back