HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys TTM 15 for MJ Thriller

Hi,

I already have the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller. I want an extra body to create the Zombie figure.

I believe TTM 10 (African American slim) was the body for this, but it is available nowhere.

How about TTM 15? How will this fit?

Please advise me before I spend my money.

Thanks.

VR291

Re: Hot Toys TTM 15 for MJ Thriller

Hi,

I already have the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller. I want an extra body to create the Zombie figure.

I believe TTM 10 (African American slim) was the body for this, but it is available nowhere.

How about TTM 15? How will this fit?

Please advise me before I spend my money.

Thanks.

VR291
I merged this with the existing thread for the Thriller fig, hope that helps.
x :peace

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Here's the rusting I was talking about on the prev page. This sucks! Is there anything I can use to safely clean off the rust?

ikGXpE.JPG

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Here's the rusting I was talking about on the prev page. This sucks! Is there anything I can use to safely clean off the rust?

ikGXpE.JPG

oh shoot, i'm not so thrilled to see this, it looks bad! it might be dangerous to try cleaning with chemicals as it might ruin the jacket, no?... speechless...

oh shoot, i'm not so thrilled to see this, it looks bad! it might be dangerous to try cleaning with chemicals as it might ruin the jacket, no?... speechless...

Nice! I see 3 MJ songs in that sentence. :clap

By the way, the figure is kept in a sealed glass cabinet. Air and dust can still get through the side cracks though. I checked the other HT figures I got that have metals on them and only the Thriller figure got the rust.

I just checked over my figures again and thankfully there doesn't seem to be the slightest sign of anything like that happening.

That sort of rusting rubs off and stains/destroys fabric in time too, doesn't it?

I got no real understanding of these things but I thought I read before someone saying that living near the ocean (not necessarily on it but within sight of it) can cause these rust problems. Could it be something like that? I realise you say it hasn't happened with other figures, yes.

Even though it's in a case, do you live in a high moisture area?
Air conditioners can make it damp in a room as well. I've actually seen a fine mist coming out of mine when it was running on high and it was raining or had been raining outside.

I'm not sure about the moisture causing it because if that's it, why didn't it happen to my other figures that have metal parts too?

4 songs in that post.:lecture:yess:

ikGXpE.JPG

I would just go the a hobby store and replace em with something close. Once rusting, metal that small is toast.

If anyone is looking to buy one of these shoot me a PM. I have a mint, unopened one that I'm looking to sell.

You could just pass it off as the weathered version :lol

That sucks man sorry to hear that :(

It's the Zombie Michael's jacket, fits right in with the theme. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA"]The evil of the Thriller[/ame]

Woh! Was the zombie version looking out the corner of his eye a photoshop?

Just because:

100_7674.jpg

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back