HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have form for this exact sort of thing. Chirrut without Baze, R2 without C-3PO, K-2SO without Cassian, DS Gunner without the DS Trooper, Hoth Leia without Hoth Han or Luke etc. Then again it's Leia, and another excellent sculpt, she should see pre-order. It'd be the likelihood of seeing Wicket I'd be more concerned about.

It is a rather great sculpt, and really did Carrie justice with this, which is why Ive been hoping for so long they finally release it.

An Endor Han, Luke and Leila would look awesome together. It would be years before that would happen

Would have been awesome if they displayed her with Wicket. These two are pretty much the definite POs for me from this SDCC. Maybe the Jawa/Power Droid set if the price is reasonable. I'm not collecting any PT and the Bespin Luke 2.0 doesn't look like it's gonna knock my DX of the shelf anytime.:)

It is a bit odd they showed Leia and Wicket separately - if they are ever intended to be together.

They have form for this exact sort of thing. Chirrut without Baze, R2 without C-3PO, K-2SO without Cassian, DS Gunner without the DS Trooper, Hoth Leia without Hoth Han or Luke etc. Then again it's Leia, and another excellent sculpt, she should see pre-order. It'd be the likelihood of seeing Wicket I'd be more concerned about.

You missed the elephant in the room - Leia Bespin without Han Bespin. I can see a Leia Hoth without the others to some degree because it's Leia's main outfit for ESB, but leia Bespin feels a little odd as a standalone, even if it was a day one PO for me.

It is a bit odd they showed Leia and Wicket separately - if they are ever intended to be together.

You missed the elephant in the room - Leia Bespin without Han Bespin. I can see a Leia Hoth without the others to some degree because it's Leia's main outfit for ESB, but leia Bespin feels a little odd as a standalone, even if it was a day one PO for me.

Haha I was just considering that as his main ESB outfit, rather than his Bespin outfit. Then again I feel the same about Luke and his so-called ''Bespin'' outfit. I wish they'd hurry up and release him just so we can moan about no Lando. Then when they make Lando we can moan about no Lobot.

Talking about Han, I firmly believe he'll be up for po before the end of 2019. It wouldn't surprise me if he's the Krennic style Christmas gift this year. Or it could be they're waiting to take advantage of the 40th anniversary of ESB next year.

Yeah, it's funny how we keep inching closer and closer to a HT Scout Trooper but never quite get there. First they start to focus on ROTJ, then a Luke Endor, then they tease a Leia Endor (still no PO though) and now reveal a Wicket... would be very funny indeed if even after all this they still never did a Scout, but I would seriously doubt it. I keep getting the sense that the Scout is even closer than Han Bespin.

Yeah, it's funny how we keep inching closer and closer to a HT Scout Trooper but never quite get there. First they start to focus on ROTJ, then a Luke Endor, then they tease a Leia Endor (still no PO though) and now reveal a Wicket... would be very funny indeed if even after all this they still never did a Scout, but I would seriously doubt it. I keep getting the sense that the Scout is even closer than Han Bespin.

Watch Endor Han show up before Bespin Han. I still sometimes wonder if HT/Howard was ticked off by Ford destroying the ANH Han figure on that late-night show.

Watch Endor Han show up before Bespin Han. I still sometimes wonder if HT/Howard was ticked off by Ford destroying the ANH Han figure on that late-night show.

My god, I remember cringing hard at that video. The poor intern that probably volunteered to bring it on set only to have Ford snap it in half...

On that note, I remember seeing an interview of Ford holding/signing a TFA Old Han somehwere. I think it was during his press rounds for Blade Runner 2049.

My god, I remember cringing hard at that video. The poor intern that probably volunteered to bring it on set only to have Ford snap it in half...

On that note, I remember seeing an interview of Ford holding/signing a TFA Old Han somehwere. I think it was during his press rounds for Blade Runner 2049.

Hopefully the intern put its straight on eBay and sold it as the Han fig broken by HF.

Hopefully the intern put its straight on eBay and sold it as the Han fig broken by HF.

To be honest, I would much rather have a broken Solo, broken by Harrison Ford, than a complete one. Wouldn’t be surprised if that figure would have tripled in $$$. If I’m not mistaken the figure wasn’t so badly damaged as one would expect. Believe it was “only” one leg that got dislocated :)

EDIT: Just checked the clip, and it’s not at all like I said... That figure was nonexistent after the “demonstration”

To be honest, I would much rather have a broken Solo, broken by Harrison Ford, than a complete one. Wouldn?€™t be surprised if that figure would have tripled in $$$. If I?€™m not mistaken the figure wasn?€™t so badly damaged as one would expect. Believe it was ?€œonly?€? one leg that got dislocated :)

EDIT: Just checked the clip, and it?€™s not at all like I said... That figure was nonexistent after the ?€œdemonstration?€?

There are lot's of collectors who would pay 10X the original value of that figure after Ford destroyed it on TV. It's easy to separate dumb people from their money. Look what HT is doing to us.

Back