HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to Leia and Wicket but i won't hold my breath until we get a PO.

NEED!! So very glad this hasn’t just fallen away into obscurity- although I won’t sleep well until I see the preorder. This is one of my favorite Leia looks and if we can get Wicket with her too then double win!

Endor Leia
29531adf4c7c9fa1169988136066cd4e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

A good Han in endor Coat would be welcomed with Leia's general uniforms
4c13fbfafcb65680047b0f0e873f5d95.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

And why not some prune face soldiers? The rebel aliens like them and Niub Nunn receive very little love!
4e0a49cb842c1d6d61a3a7183c19918d.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

I truly hope the wicket is a good sign that endor leia is coming. Its been shown off for so long, over 2 years i believe, that i still wont believe it until she goes up for pre-order. But it's logical to certainly think if Wicket is a go, Leia will be as well. Wicket seems a good figure to pair with Leia, its hard to imagine they would make only a wicket and never release leia

I truly hope the wicket is a good sign that endor leia is coming. Its been shown off for so long, over 2 years i believe, that i still wont believe it until she goes up for pre-order. But it's logical to certainly think if Wicket is a go, Leia will be as well. Wicket seems a good figure to pair with Leia, its hard to imagine they would make only a wicket and never release leia

The pair seem likely given that Leia has been shown again along with the new Wicket. Lots of other protos are still missing but Leia is still here, has to be a good sign. With Luke due to drop anytime now hopefully both Leia and Wicket get preorders, or maybe after Bespin Leia ships. But until I can put down money I won't feel good about it.

Even without Wicket, I find it difficult to fathom that they would skip on doing a RotJ Leia (I basically consider this look RotJ Leia), yet have one for ANH, two from ESB, and one from the ST.

A Wicket and Leia dual pack does seem like something that would be offered though.

Would have been awesome if they displayed her with Wicket. These two are pretty much the definite POs for me from this SDCC. Maybe the Jawa/Power Droid set if the price is reasonable. I'm not collecting any PT and the Bespin Luke 2.0 doesn't look like it's gonna knock my DX of the shelf anytime.:)

Wow I had no idea that this was first shown at SDCC 2017!!

Fingers crossed a PO goes up soon. Preferably with the teddy bear.

Certain this will come with Wicket.

Gives me hope for the Death Star Trooper too. I doubt we will get the control panels (sadly), but he might come with an astromech.

If 2 packs sell well, that might be the best way of seeing secondary characters?

They have form for this exact sort of thing. Chirrut without Baze, R2 without C-3PO, K-2SO without Cassian, DS Gunner without the DS Trooper, Hoth Leia without Hoth Han or Luke etc. Then again it's Leia, and another excellent sculpt, she should see pre-order. It'd be the likelihood of seeing Wicket I'd be more concerned about.

Back