HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sideburns" are clearly part of the HS as seen in this shot

PD1565947723YdM.jpg

Only the back of the head is removable to allow for the helmet to be put on. Pretty sure "sideburns" are glued to the HS as it is the case for Hoth Leia.

Only the back of the head is removable to allow for the helmet to be put on. Pretty sure "sideburns" are glued to the HS as it is the case for Hoth Leia.

Ah, i see. I was thinking the entire hair sculpt came off, but only must be from the braid to the back. Makes sense

Bespin escape and ANH Ceremony are both still begging to be made too.

I will buy any version of Leia they release. I think the most likely next releases are Boussh and Bespin escape. If Disney lets them, I think they would also release Slave Leia, since it's quite featured in the story. I'm sure it would also please many of the fanboys, and therefore would probably sell quite well.

Bespin escape and Boushh are the beginning and end of my Leia figure wish list.

0234533bd186723a9aef2a53051e46f2.jpg

96c8c95526e6a804c614a76b9b1898a1.jpg

Amazing how close the filters get to the real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will buy any version of Leia they release. I think the most likely next releases are Boussh and Bespin escape. If Disney lets them, I think they would also release Slave Leia, since it's quite featured in the story. I'm sure it would also please many of the fanboys, and therefore would probably sell quite well.

Yeah I'm the same way. The only Leia I'd probably pass on is the long haired hippie look, but I can't see HT bothering with that one anyway.

With the smile, the outfit and the complete lack of edge/weaponry, the medal ceremony look would be the closest any of us would come to buying and displaying a Barbie doll.:lol

Hmm. I don't think I'd be sold only on Leia in this outfit or only on Wicket. But together, they're gold! Too much $$ though.

Hmm. I don't think I'd be sold only on Leia in this outfit or only on Wicket. But together, they're gold! Too much $$ though.

Yeah, while the figure's looking very nice, as a $220+ HT Leia fig, I think most people would prefer Boussh or slave outfit as a "centerpiece" ROTJ Leia display. The Leia scene with Wicket isn't exactly the coolest SW moment out there.

So all this taken together, even if in isolation the figs are cool and pretty well done, feels a bit pricey. Sort of feels like, even despite the real fur, that it should be more like $350, not $420 for "one and a half figures". A HT Biker Scout would have gone nicely with these two for a centerpiece ROTJ display though.

I'm in for Wicket I guess, still mulling if I were to need this Leia if a Boussh were to be announced by HT. It is nice that you can get the poncho look as well as the General look, but I never much cared for the General outfit (a bit boring) and the poncho look is slightly uninteresting too (maybe because it hides so much of her face) despite the cool Endor helmet design.

A bummer that Leia was previewed more than TWO YEARS age and now won't be in-hand for another YEAR. So more than three years from first preview to shipping.:(

Yeah, while the figure's looking very nice, as a $220+ HT Leia fig, I think most people would prefer Boussh or slave outfit as a "centerpiece" ROTJ Leia display. The Leia scene with Wicket isn't exactly the coolest SW moment out there.

So all this taken together, even if in isolation the figs are cool and pretty well done, feels a bit pricey. Sort of feels like, even despite the real fur, that it should be more like $350, not $420 for "one and a half figures". A HT Biker Scout would have gone nicely with these two for a centerpiece ROTJ display though.

I'm in for Wicket I guess, still mulling if I were to need this Leia if a Boussh were to be announced by HT. It is nice that you can get the poncho look as well as the General look, but I never much cared for the General outfit (a bit boring) and the poncho look is slightly uninteresting too (maybe because it hides so much of her face) despite the cool Endor helmet design.

A bummer that Leia was previewed more than TWO YEARS age and now won't be in-hand for another YEAR. So more than three years from first preview to shipping.:(

With an Endor Luke and Han, this figure will look great in either of her outfits here. Admittedly Han would look kinda boring in his Jabba's palace gear, but that would make a decent trio too (w/ slave Leia and Jabba's palace Luke). I definitely don't need multiple outfits from each movie, but if HT releases new Hoth outfits that'll be tough to decide what to do there -- I see them doing a better Hoth Han than Bespin Han, for instance.

Back