HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On its WAY! :lol Gif Courtesy of Wor-Gar.

Endoseesyou500.gif
[/QUOTE]

Sideshow emailed me yesterday........ MINES ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Well , he arrived today and what can I say....? ABSOLUTELY FR%^£$G SUPERB!!! Hot Toys have played a blinder with this figure and I can't really add anything to what other people have said about it , yes it's fragile( but nothing to be wary of as long as you're careful) , yes , EVERY piston and hydraulic type doo-dahd works , the light up function works great , the weapons look very cool ( my T1 bash already has dibs on the laser-sight handgun) and the joints are all nice and firm , but not overly so . O.k , I would have liked to see a nice shiny chrome finish , but I understand why they went with the more gun-metal , weathered look . ( I imagine vac-metalising the figure would have caused all sorts of production problems and the scale issues involved in shiny surfaces are a subject into itself!). It's also a pain to get the hands to hold the weapons , but this is a small price to pay for fingers which each have 3 (or 4) joints each ! ( I must mention at this point the wrist joints , which are a work of engineering genius). All in all , no one who calls themselves a fan of the Terminator movies can afford to be without this figure . It's a work of art . Buy one now . That's an order .:D

ENDO018.jpg

ENDO016.jpg

ENDO023.jpg

Congratulations on getting your HT Endo. Killer pics too, it really looks very impressive. I remember buying the small movie maniacs version years ago and being impressed by the functioning pistons etc so I think Id be absolutely blown away by the features of the HT Endo. The glowing eyes in particular is a great little addition.

The Endoskeleton design really was light years ahead of its time and still holds up today. If I imagine a robot that was designed in the 80's I think of cheesy blinking lights and glittered panels like something out of Buck Rogers lol

As a huge Terminator fan myself I am desperate to get this figure but disposable income is a bit short at the moment so I have a while yet to wait :( Are these figures gonna become difficult to get hold of in the future?

Depends on your idea of "difficult to get hold of ". Mine was from Sideshow , so it was on pre-order . Here in the U.K , H.T stuff seems to be getting easier to obtain lately . The chain "Modelzone" has started to stock quite a few figures and some of the older figures have been turning up . ( I spotted a Scar Predator just 2 weeks ago and these are now supposed to be near impossible to get your mitts on !) Unfortunately , you tend to pay top whack , £139.99 for a Predator , £99.99 an Alien Warrior . Amazon and Play.com usually are pretty good as well but similar prices are to be expected . This is why I rely on the ol' credit card and pre-order the majority of my stuff . I think you'll probably have little problem getting hold, but you'll just have to live with paying that bit more moolah !:rolleyes:

I hear you on that one. Hot Toys prices are frankly ridiculous here in the UK. Figures are priced dollar for pound and much more in some cases but neither does it pay off to import what with shipping costs and the risk of customs charges.

Well, I end up paying around £90 for a Predator ( inc shipping and tax ), which isn't too bad . It's the tax which really sticks in my throat, but what are you to do ? At the end of the day it's a bloody expensive hobby! The upside is I've never yet been dissappointed with a Hot Toys product , so there is that I suppose!:rolleyes:

£90 is like a good deal for a Predator. Yeah even in the UK bargains are out there. I paid £85 for my Hicks with shipping from mainland Europe but I was lucky not to get tagged by customs so I got a pretty good deal on it.

Also like you said, the figures are awesome and the enjoyment they give far outweighs the cost. This is an expensive hobby though, which is the reason I only have a collection of two figures and its likely to remain that way for a while :( lol

The Endo finnaly arrived in Europe. I got mine yesterday, and must say, it's a hell of a 12" figure. I was a bit surprised that it weighed so little. Very light, very fragile. Very detailed, very cool. It would have been a tat cooler, if they would have pulled off a chrome finish on this one. Still, it's awesome.
It's got so many moving, twisting, rotating parts, it's unbelievable. That is one figure I think $120 is not to much.
Like some have said earlier, this clearly is a separate batch, since it carries "Sideshowcollectibles" on the packaging. I belive that the battle damaged Endo Sideshow is about to offer (HOPEFULLY TONIGHT, newsletter! - unless it is very limited, because everyone deserves a fair shot at this) will also be a fresh batch, completely loose of the limited Blister Endo that is around. Pity. I love extremely limited items. Looks like this battle damaged Endo will not be one of them. Still a cool figure that I will be ordering!
I originally had 2 Endos on order, now that I know Sideshow will offer the battle damaged variant, I'm SOOOO happy I cancelled one of the normal ones. Limited funds and all... you know. I'll spend that money on the battle damaged version. And unless the BD version is more limited than the original, I see no reason for it to be more expensive that the original! Stop the milking Sideshow!! You already get half of my wage! :D

man I hope i can get some money before these new endo's sell out.... either one would be cool but the BD one always looked better to me.

Can't be doing with paying twice the price on eBay lmao

Back