HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found a way to deal with the jacket.

DRjoness6_zpsbb2fe25d.jpg

Posted this in the wrong place yesterday, hope this works...

Just doing a little bit of work on my jacket. I'll be doing a commentary on futzing Dr.Jones.

DRjoness6_zpsbb2fe25d.jpg

Funny about the photo angles of this sculpt.. ( I Know I know.. dead horse)... but then I look at Rorywan's TOD Indy above.. and it is sooo Indiana Jones to me...

This must be one of Hot Toys' most un-photogenic sculpts.

Pictures make him look far worse than he is in actuality.

I haven't yet been able to take a photo that captures what I see on the shelf. But I'm going to keep trying!

Long time lurker in this thread as I'm a big Indy fan, and after getting my first HT (luke) I'm really wanting to get this Indy too. For me it's really just the eyes that seem to throw the likeness off a little. I still think he looks awesome though. Just can't decide whether to pull the trigger on this or not.

Damn ....if I hadn't of sold mine 6 months ago I would pay Rory for the complete Temple head and outfit mod ! Looks amazing !

I'm sending mine. I was looking at some of the photo's on his regular thread and there was a picture or two where I couldn't tell if it was the figure or the 1:1 Harrison Ford. :hi5:

Funny about the photo angles of this sculpt.. ( I Know I know.. dead horse)... but then I look at Rorywan's TOD Indy above.. and it is sooo Indiana Jones to me...

Though he did take knife and heat to get it to look that way. :wink1:
The best I've managed to capture the stock sculpt

I think it's something about the oversized bottom lip that throws the likeness off. From the right angle, the head can look pretty good.

HTbeard17.jpg

I'm a huge Indy fan, so I have this coming. I know the sculpt is off, but I'm getting it for everything else. I was lucky to get one at SSC before they sold out.

I'm a huge Indy fan, so I have this coming. I know the sculpt is off, but I'm getting it for everything else. I was lucky to get one at SSC before they sold out.

you'll like him just fine.......very underrated figure

Back