HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is awesome and has a lot of great accessories. I would suggest a whip and holster set from mfisher on these boards. Great craftsmanship and makes the figure even more awesome.

The figure is awesome and has a lot of great accessories. I would suggest a whip and holster set from mfisher on these boards. Great craftsmanship and makes the figure even more awesome.

Are those items from mfisher in this thread or a separate one?

Mfisher posted in this forum a page or too back. He is a great person to buy from and I believe he will make the gear to which ever movie you prefer. I went with Raiders since that is the movie that started it all and set the tone for Indy

Mfisher posted in this forum a page or too back. He is a great person to buy from and I believe he will make the gear to which ever movie you prefer. I went with Raiders since that is the movie that started it all and set the tone for Indy

I sent him a PM yesterday. Can you post a picture of what you had made.

Here's the photos great Lakes. They are the best quality but the gear MFisher makes is awesome. The holster and belt, and whip and shoulder bag strap are his custom made gear. Very detailed and he makes the holster fit the gun nicely. Really can't recommend him enough

sorry if that been discussed before, but any tip on making that desert hat look good? it looks goofy on mine

Do you mean the turban?

yes. mine looks like goddamn square on his head. I tried wetting it and give the shape I want but no success!

picture.php

Last edited:
Have you got a close up of the turban?, it kind of looks inside out in that shot.

Nah. It was ok. I did manage to make it better again, by putting some water on it and squeezing it down a bit more
picture.php

Still looks a little strange to me, like your missing the top somehow.

Here's mine after futzing:

Untitled-7.jpg

Make sure you are using the hat hair, otherwise the turban won't fit.

Back