HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it out of the realm of possibility that HT will do another Indy?

If people as a whole really don't like it, then it's highly questionable given likely low sales. Not sure if the complaining here is localized to a small group or more wide spread. If this figure does not sell, not sure what Hot Toys incentive would be for another. But I actually like the Indi figure

If people as a whole really don't like it, then it's highly questionable given likely low sales. Not sure if the complaining here is localized to a small group or more wide spread. If this figure does not sell, not sure what Hot Toys incentive would be for another. But I actually like the Indi figure

Just humbly asking here:

Does anyone have any idea of what "low" or "high" sales are for Hot Toys ?
or even a # of each addition

It seems to me that for everyone (on this forum) who is complaining about the head, refusing to buy the whole figure and buying some parted out pieces there are two folks buying multiple heads or full figures --- and the heads aint goin cheap on ebay

Just humbly asking here:

Does anyone have any idea of what "low" or "high" sales are for Hot Toys ?
or even a # of each addition

We can only conjecture at this point. IIRC, HT said they made 2000 of the Demon Bats/Scarecrow 2-pack, which they said was 1/4 of what they made for their previous Bats, which I believe we determined was the first TDK Bats, which puts that original version at 8000 pcs.

My educated guess on this DX Indy is 4000-5000 pcs. Honestly though, it's very hard to tell what their edition sizes are. Considering how tight their QC is, I think their runs are much smaller than people think.

6855538335_5be230b59e_b.jpg

6855538529_f6cbda13e9_b.jpg

6855538401_f70810fd88_b.jpg

6855538469_4ab42a42ef_b.jpg

Yup! Glued the jacket down, taped the shirt under the pants down, removed some guy liner, put him on an Ezio body and that's about it. A little work goes a long way, I'm no Rorywan (don't have the skills) but I am happy with my Indy now.

I'm one of the few who thinks that the likeness is great....

with the PERS in the right position the likeness is as close to Ford as HT Superman is to Reeve....
:yess:

Last edited:
I think its awesome. I've never seen anything wrong with it nor do I listen to the naysayers. Best Indy ever.

I think its awesome. I've never seen anything wrong with it nor do I listen to the naysayers. Best Indy ever.

:exactly:

To find fault with this figure has always baffled me...some may be disappointed but the mud slinging on this release was over-the-top around it's release date.

He is one of my favorites...:1-1:

Getting this figure was completly out of the question for me until I saw this picture and realized that it can look good even without hundreds of dollars worth of upgrades. Now im seriously considering buying it.
Great work and amazing picture.

Last edited:
Getting this fiigure was completly out of the question for me until I saw this picture and realized that this figure can look good even without hundreds of dollars worth of upgrades. Now im seriously considering buying it.
Great work and amazing picture.

Wow, that's awesome man. Thanks! :1-1:

...but awesome pictures Deak, the very best I have seen of this figure.
But that's not the muscle body is it?

Nope, Ezio. I used the muscle body that he came with for my "streets of Cairo" version.

Out of curiosity, what does the Ezio body do in terms of changing the look of the figure?

Back