HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mistake in Last Crusade when he is hanging on the side of the tank bothers me when his shoulder bag strap catches on the gun turret and he conveniently gets it unstuck after the tank shifts. It never made sense how its tangle one second then he gets free the next. Gotta love movie magic

The mistake in Last Crusade when he is hanging on the side of the tank bothers me when his shoulder bag strap catches on the gun turret and he conveniently gets it unstuck after the tank shifts. It never made sense how its tangle one second then he gets free the next. Gotta love movie magic

The last crusade is a tough film to watch. So many head shaking moments...

That was inexcusable for an action movie where "the trap" and "the escape" are everything.

The last crusade is a tough film to watch. So many head shaking moments...

But then, yes, the entire movie has this problem. Lazily made.

Raiders of the lost ark really set the bar for the series that the other movies just couldn't reach. It's still my favorite movie of all time. Really hope the new Indy figure is awesome. I have the other sideshow figures and the hot toys but really want a definitive Indy in my collection

Damn man did he ever get that dirty? Looks great other than the excessive weathering

View attachment 208206
Hot Toys DX05 body
Inigou headsculpt (painted by Mark
Simpson)
Sovereign Studios jacket
Sideshow shirt and trousers (weathered by me)
Boots - just some WW2 era boots from eBay
Sideshow gloved hands (repainted by me)
Custom leather belt + holster (eBay)
Hot Toys DX05 satchel (weathered by me)
Hot Toys whip & pistol

Not a bad likeness really but that hat seems a tad tall.

Any chance HT is making another Indy set?

Where is everyone ordering the Yunsil clothing and accessories set?

Anybody happen to have an extra Indy DX05 notebook/journal from the set that they don't need? I cannot seem to find mine. Thanks.

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

love this figure!

Back